• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Discussion about Two worlds in Unreal 2D. Unreality and Reality.

As other users said, you need to improve the graphics and adapt them to tibia perspective (45º angle)

Hi, thats graphics are 45*, but in big graphics, it's not complete - that graphics are too big. That may make it awful brute boss etc., skaarj, krall, mercenary are 45*, brutes too, but on their example.
I know, graphics are too bad, but if I change perspective at 55* to 45* on brutes, brute boss - it will be massive effort and it will be awful, but I test it earlier. Perspective \ it's not for all pictures, but may be some retrorse.

Last edited:
Have you even considered the previous comments?
There's a reason why nobody is commenting at the moment.

yes, people don't like much more experienced servers, people like Evo servers or Rl Maps, customs rarely, but I will add a lot of sprites, innovational scripts soon, and I see, but now I must add new screens what I did in that time, but soon, not today. Over that I can add new sprites soon, but map weight 20 mb and nothing to do, and all when I'm going to add, was added. Soon I will work within engine and some scripts and modules and of course items will be available.

refresh waiting for comments
Map has weight 20,5mb and have big 3 cities and a lot of places for exp.
Scripts and models I should add soon.

Dude seriously you're just wasting your time for nothing, you honestly expect people to play this? i do not want to come out too cruel but srsly dude, you may aswell end it right now lol

however, whether you choose to follow my advice it's up to you, but i'm just tellin you this since I know for sure no one will play this, could be some, but very few you'll get approximately 10 players if not less

I dont make that server for playing for tibian noobs i just have worked for own satisfaction and no one of that dont think i am bored all tibia because i`m
creating own project likely owns game

You, along with other idiots on this forum, should really learn what the word 'noob' stands for, and who do you honestly expect to play a server like this? the graphic looks just awful, and I have no idea what the heck you're talking about in your last 'two' sentence

Back