• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Discussion about Two worlds in Unreal 2D. Unreality and Reality.

unixstyle297

~NewPDX U2D Founder~
Reaction score
2nuqa9x.jpg

CORPORATION
Presents:
2zqcwsk.png

2a9b2wp.png

WARNING! A LOT OF SYSTEMS ARE WAITING FOR YOU, OWN MAP WITH OWN TEXTURES! CLIENT WITH MUSIC!

Hello, I would like to present to you the game that we created with a colleague on the basic of two worlds: the real and the unreal. With this mixture has been developed on the basis of professional OTS other brand images than previously, and systems based on new innovative technologies.

PRELUDE:
It was from this dark nucleus, there is evil domain is unleashed, Spreading around us, like a cloud of locust. You now stand in the heart of darkness, where the very walls scream for your blood. The final test is in your hand. Steel yourself. From beyond the grave of the Unreal means to drag you with it, into the downward spiral of doom that already shackles it! Have you the strength left to face the fury of retaliation? And so, the last breath of the stor has passed, the shadows stir no more. The Damocles Sword has fallen, but by way of your courage it has missed its sleeping target. On this eve, the unknowning masses of our world owe you their souls' salavation. The web of terror spun by Evil Golgordan is now, but the faded shadow under the fresh break of day. I take my leave now. Weariness lays heavy on my brow. The carnival of souls must mend itself, for the road goes ever on. In time, our wounds will heal and become old scars that may spin fables around the campfire. Avatars! The elements honor your services with undying gratitude and name you as true Soul Wardens! Wake now from this dark slumber! The world may dream again, for in truth, this nightmare is at an end!

[video=youtube;FC-UEDRiKKA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FC-UEDRiKKA[/video]

Like us on facebook: : POKER FACE :

Unreal 2D has presented you new client style (opensource style); for Unreal Gold: <- you can import this file to your client.
2hfqfeq.jpg

msob3p.png

So get to work:

I) Unreal World:
The player takes on the role of Chester, a prisoner Tarydium Foundry Plant, just exported and extracted wreck yourself. When a prisoner leaves the ship 849 Vortex Rikers, say several missions on - the game is much more interesting, because Unreal 2D is so polished, so as not to waste time on acquiring weapons. The game's story is presented as ambiguous, we like to play in Tibia: Druid, Knight, Mage and Archer, as well figure we can play, such as: Voodoo and cast spells on people, but we can play Killer, that figure wielding firearms, too much to exchange. Firearms are the easiest to get, but ammunition is extremely difficult and hard. While the maps come to SunSpire, a player dies, it means losing control of the environment, which is caused by the death of his sister, then parents, then start stage of life, as if to put it figuratively. After the experience gained in the Alpha version, which is not done, you can safely rule of 300 + ~ 340 level, which is not poking fun at a few days, on the contrary, a good dozen weeks, buying premium quest items, and high demand of money on items of sms shop, then you can say that it will take us three months knocking level of your 380 + when it happens - you can possibly govern, but are much more powerful monsters, which must be healers, otherwise our player soon die because hp and mana are so set to the game had any meaning.

II) Real-Unreal World (politics and sociology):
The player is able to read the different messages given from television, newspapers, letters, or universal translators, books ...
The game includes a world full of destruction, where man is fighting just to survive. Messages transmitted from the planet Earth, which is already at the top of the fall, it is possible where skaarjs - helpers allied forces Foundry, attack on Earth and move the prisoners was there - to Tarydium Foundry Plant.

III) Class:
a) knight - master sword, club, or an axe, a small force of magic, great melee damage, a small amount of mana, high life, for the treatment and saturation using only potions
b) druid - the only profession of healing spells (no potions), although available, speak the mighty power of treatment, and low power of magic, I use magic in close combat using sticks, it comes very slowly
c) mag - strong magical force (including natural magic), rich in magic, no potions available, poor healing spells, the only advantage is the protection by many and hard items that add resistance to various magical and physical attacks.
d) archer - archer, archery or crossbow, cheap ammunition, spears, magic weak, but average healing potions, spells, immunization, immunization items, poor treatment (one spell)
e) necromancer (voodoo) - very strong magical power, it's very fast, medium potions both the magical protection that it owns, as well as treatment, the defense sucks. has very little hp and mana average rate.
f) killer - it is the only profession exerciser distance fighting with the use of firearms, ammunition is expensive, so the flap, the ability to use all kinds of axes, and blunt the sword with no restrictions on lvl, unless someone is good at acquiring ammunition tactics then it is fine. A small loss of mana (it has negligible amounts of spells), beating very strongly of a firearm and of mass destruction, I do not have to explain, does not have a treatment potions, no one mana potion filling (some weapons also use mana), even powerful healing spell that consumes the average amount of mana / hp.

IV) Raids and Events:
On each server system have been raids and events, here, of course, as soon as the server is started, it will take a big place in the preparations.
Raids and Events is the key, so take care of as many distractions for each of the user's level.

V) Monsters (own monsters):
a) small spiders
b) Skaarjs (class)
c) Skaarj Troopers (class)
d) tentacles
e) mantas
f) giant mantas
g) gasbags
h) giant gasbags
i) black widows
j) giant black widows
k) desert spiders
l) kralls (class)
m) mercenaries (class)
n) desert spiders
o) squids
p) devilfishes
r) big centipedes
s) snakes
t) spiders
u) centipedes
v) bosses
w) animals
x) Ice Dragons / Golden Dragons / Sand Dragons
y) Big Sandclawlers
z) water spiders
A) Hunters / Black Hunters
B) Archdemons
C) Angel Statues (monster)
D) Assassins / Monks / Dark Monks
E) Giants
F) Other Arachnids
G) Undeads
H) Woaks (Baby Dragons)
and others

VI) Ending:
As in any game is complete, but here is a little different. If there is even the ending, it is so specific that it is not worth mentioning (you can choose teleport ferry return or space). That's it.

If you want to support us please visit this page (official support U2D): LINK
If you need more information to (YT channel): UnixStyle Channel

Minimap <>
10zddmd.png

nvuljk.png

2vaxlcw.png

2poxkpz.png

New tree style: map in version alpha has been made on double, sry for all incorrects,
2aaert4.png

1vz9u.png

Screenshots <>
33bl81t.png

as2ue.png

34sj94y.png

35bgn7d.png

axck21.png

sqk1vo.png

5vj36.png

2ijpy4x.png

315hlsm.png

33be7nt.png

<NEW DESERT STYLE>
15g9x5w.png

3135blx.png

<NEW ICELAND STYLE>
1ywqvc.png

1t36ko.png

The actualization will come soon.

I hope that you appreciate our work, respectfully:
~ Unix

Attachments

Last edited:
If you have question, why is made by amator? I am searching now a pixelarters and scripters also mappers.

<NEW GRAPHICS>
35k390z.png

zvpf7m.png

3h5l.png

2r3bk3b.png

nybn74.png

30j7kw5.png

99jv68.png

2v96kxe.png

6ezzx3.png

j8ofbl.png

Last edited:
the whole storyline seems to be awesome since i loved the unreal series and played them a lot back in the youngsters day.
the screenshot resolution should get fixed since its small as hell and due to that can't be seen, also the .spr doesnt really go well with the rest, they look like there were taken of entirly different game, u might wanna adjust their look aswell, finally u should get someone with decent english in order to advertise and/or translate some shyt for u since as far as i read that post above i've sometimes had some problems in understanding what did u mean

Hi, There is Alpha Version, and I think a lot of should be repaired, All of the items, we start now to converting, but many items hasn't added. If resolution is too bad, I don't know what is happening, because I use 640x480 and while it is adding something converts them to 320x200?? If you don't see sprites - you can see a lot of links, who I have given to topic. If I should extend a resolution, I will see the FAQ soon.
If fable is the most exciting for everyone, I should to promote them in all forums. I promoted and 2/3 in other forum like this. In Tibia.net.pl I promoted that and all say: noob ots, but all wanna evo to collection themselves.
This map is so bad, It could be repaired in next few weeks, for more look links up.
Sry, but I use the translator, my bad english.

The graphics of the custom sprites need serious improvements, it is horrible and does not match with Tibia's sprites.
Try to avoid mixing "old times" sprites with "futuristic" sprites, like the sports car and wagon.

You really need to get a sense of the atmosphere of your game. It looks like a bunch of random crap that was effortlessly put into the server.

I'm not trying to be negative here, but if you want to improve your server and make it better, then take my advice.

Hi again :), I want to make it futuristic and let's to say: wagon (texture train) doesn't match to rest, yes, I don't think about it.
A graphics - hmm, I want always make something with sense and close in innovation, something realy new - it's mine idea, which even on best ots hasn't been used. I think, but big graphics is better way to improve ots, and people will enjoy that.
So, I will remove in Edora City today those wagons. You have good think, but in future times wagons/trains are not used.
Now, If I end last map in this big map, I will think how to change a train-script to space ship script.

Thanks for idea Evan and I wait for others comments.
Criticism (sense) is so much welcome.
~Unix

I will create new video soon, a graphics: hmm, dragons will be and mumies and vampires under the unreal monsters, i also add: sea bone dragon and sand dragon and bosses of course.
Also desert will be added in next few days and sky city with outpost (last map in alpha version of unreal 1)

Last edited:
Back