• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Discussion of the day -God, heaven and hell.. what's your opinion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep i do, living all my life in a technological enviroment obiously made me use it, but im thinking of going to a cave when i grow up.

forgot to tell you something

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats not very Christian of you :( Maybe you should try a different religion, it may make you nicer.

Your just another scientific bitch thinking your smart when your really empty without anything inside you else than your stupid knowledge that i bet it won't be usefull in your pathetic life which you probably googled.

Lol, you're a hypocrite and it's not hard to be smarter than you. And yes I'm very empty inside, hold me please. All I have is my knowledge it's so sad. If you want to talk about my usertitle, its not racist its just a joke. Like yours "inside your mom" It better be a joke cause thats not very Christian. So if you want to leave that shit outta the conversation please don't go there. You're as stupid as any they come, preaching about your religion when you don't know a damned thing about it. I probably know more about your own religion then you do. Anytime someone says something rational you just blow past it and post without thinking. You led to this offtopicness and this is my last offtopic post but I want you to know that you need to educate yourself and focus less on religion because currently you will not make it in the real world when you "grow up" so get ready to live in your cave and oppose technology. You are scared of technology because its advancing and constantly proving the old days of religion and tradition wrong. I would rather trust new science then a really old book.

First of all Sintax, im only 14 years old.. while you are.. ehhm 20? without a job arguing on otland trying to act smart infront of mostly kids.
And the fact your saying it's not harder to be smarter than me?
Come on im in my countries best school high grades, barely study, english is not even my native languaje and i talk at your level.
I don't focus on religion, i beleive in it and follow it to be better, Im not afraid of technology think in what we are going to become with evolution, people dont even run anymore. I dont know shit about religion because 3 months ago i was a retarded empty motherfucker like you who thought brain stoped and you just died. Go get discomposed retard im off.

First of all Sintax, im only 14 years old.. while you are.. ehhm 20? without a job arguing on otland trying to act smart infront of mostly kids.
Come on im in my countries best school high grades, barely study, english is not even my native languaje and i talk at your level.
I don't focus on religion, i beleive in it and follow it to be better, Im not afraid of technology think in what we are going to become with evolution, people dont even run anymore. I dont know shit about religion because 3 months ago i was a retarded empty motherfucker like you who thought brain stoped and you just died. Go get discomposed retard im off.

Yup, you're at my English level alright! I'm 17 btw. You must have a shitty educational system if you have high grades. But yeah, I'm out to, congrats you managed to turn a perfectly good debate into an arguement with your stupidity. Peace.

My stupidity, look at yourself in the mirror, oh wait you don't have soul, you cant hahaha.
Owned

Yup, I gotta have a soul for light to reflect off of a surface. Damn can't argue against that one :(

lmfao, yea ur right, u definately talk english at his level. school high grades.. lmao.
btw "lenguaje" is spanish LOL
and ffs its "faith" not "feith"
you have terrible english, i cant even understand half the shit you write down.

stop kidding yourself kid..
sorry to break it to u but every post uve made has just made yourself look stupider and stupider :/

I want to argue my religion but im too tired so ill come back later lol

This year, I am sure santa claus will come to visit me! =D

You do realize you are typing on a computer correct?

LOLOLOLOLOL OWNED. That was freakin hailrious.

Most people say there cristian but really don't do even 10% of what their religion tells em to do.

Btw i'm just seeing which side is better.. So far I see it's better being religous then it is not being religous. I mean really, after you die you disappear forever? Cmon, no way.

Syntax Mr.Robot
Dont beleive in anynithing your just pathetic.

Bitchzer:
Can't understand half of what im sayin, then your a truly retard :)
Really, try to make some effort.

Last edited:
I have yet to find a single person to give a good reason of why humanity should have religion.

Because there is a part on everyones brain that is made for you to follow something, thats why everyone says like "I was sooo depressed/empty and when i meet 'GOD' i started to feel better" but is just because they wasn't following anything, just wasting their time.

Anyway i can't really tell you my sources, but i remember i heard that on a scientific/health TV show or in a trustworthy site, i'm gonna try to find it later...

Ahh and btw for those who claims is true because they 'SAW' the light tunnel when they was on about to die, please read this:
Slashdot Science Story | Science Attempts To Explain Heaven

@All:
Just stop fighting for stupid things that no one have prove... BE HAPPY.

KTHXBYE.

What's your opinion about God? you believe he exist? (he/she)
God is not she neither he. God is God. God exists.

Jesus? did he exist?
He did, I'm sure of it. However, he was NOT Gods son as claimed in the holy Bible. He was just a normal prophet like many others.
Me agree veri mach

I dont fucking care about god...

Hell, does that exist?
Yes, Satan is my friend

Jesus? did he exist?
No.

Last edited:
No..

Hell, does that exist?
I dont know..

Jesus? did he exist?
No..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back