• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Discussion of the day -God, heaven and hell.. what's your opinion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RealSoft

Banned User
Reaction score
Hello folks. let me start with if you're here to point your hate towards some religion please go fuck yourself somewhere.

People that dislike me, Don't post your nonsense bullshit in this thread! this is not a thread to pick a bitchfight in but to discuss what people opinion is about religions..

Anyhow. Now time for me to go "Ontopic" to my title..

What's your opinion about God? you believe he exist? (he/she)
Hell, does that exist?
Jesus? did he exist?

I will not say my opinions in starter thread, that's my way to avoid flaming at the start, I'll answer peoples answers with my opinion.

so.. lets discuss!

Edit: I can tell you everyone that I do not believe in a god as I'm studdying lots of how the worlds works and yeah, lot of knowledge give lots of answers to things..

anyhow. I'm not closed toward religion! I wouldn't mind be friend with a Christ person, Muslim or what so ever! I don't mind them, I wouldn't try teach them anything, I would listen to them and pcik their knowledge and add it to my experience, and also I would maybe tell them that I don't believe in god but I wouldn't make it to an argue...

I don't believe that God Exist =P

I don't believe that Hell exists also ofcourse thats only some rumors well.. soon they probably call it an Urban Legend

About Jesus.. I think he was a wise man which got the idea of walking on ice long time ago and then he explained to the people that ice was water by using something sharp to cut out a piece and then melt it somewhere and then people said "HURRAY HE CAN WALK ON WATERZ!" They tried to walk to but you know at that time you didnt have socks so yeah they thought it was cold on their feets and then they thought it was deadly so yes.. they started to call him gods son! and ofc. He made up with god also to become more mighty.

Wrong place to ask... Not many Tibians are religous. It could be possibilty that God is real, but you never know.. How do you explain all of us being here? Jesus was a real person and all the other guys that helped write The Bible, eg Solomon, Peter were real people that we can prove/teach in school textbooks. Who besides Jesus changed the world like he did? He got nearly EVERYONE to follow him. He made the bible, which is the best selling book EVER. He changed people's veiws on the world and how they live their lives. Who else can do that? No one I can think of. So yes, there could be a possibilty that God is real and ofc Heaven and Hell.

Wrong place to ask... Not many Tibians are religous. It could be possibilty that God is real, but you never know.. How do you explain all of us being here? Jesus was a real person and all the other guys that helped write The Bible, eg Solomon, Peter were real people that we can prove/teach in school textbooks. Who besides Jesus changed the world like he did? He got nearly EVERYONE to follow him. He made the bible, which is the best selling book EVER. He changed people's veiws on the world and how they live their lives. Who else can do that? No one I can think of. So yes, there could be a possibilty that God is real and ofc Heaven and Hell.

"He got nearly EVERYONE to follow him"

Maybe he gave them cookies?

You should research on NDE's, they are studying the afterlife. It is a method where people experienced life after dying, then get revived to tell the tale. They are also producing medicine to stop a heart and allow it to start again after a certain time, this will broaden the research of NDE's. It's a fascinating read, google it.

You should research on NDE's, they are studying the afterlife. It is a method where people experienced life after dying, then get revived to tell the tale. They are also producing medicine to stop a heart and allow it to start again after a certain time, this will broaden the research of NDE's. It's a fascinating read, google it.

I looked it up, was actually a bit intresting.

LOL @ Siramix

What's your opinion about God? you believe he exist? (he/she)
I do not believe in anything like that.

Hell, does that exist?
I thought life was hell :s

Jesus? did he exist?
He probably did. I'm pretty sure they just made him look more awesome than what he was.
Kind of like this :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ik0yz5Jo4Os

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back