• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Discussion of the day -God, heaven and hell.. what's your opinion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe there was a god.. and he/she is named Cykotitan.

@Topic
I feel he existed but was similar to Charles Manson Minus the murdering.

After reading and still do not understand what the comparisons are they solely rely on "Power Of The Tongue" persuasion and making impacts on peoples life. I think this guy named Jesus had those abilities.

What's your opinion about God? you believe he exist? (he/she)
Hell, does that exist?
Jesus? did he exist?

Im catholic, and in my opinion god does not exist
because:
Lets suppose that god exist...
in the bible say that also hell exist

WHY the fuc** does hell exist
"god (jesus)" love us..
why the hell exists?

if you made a mistake and if you go to hell you can't go out
you will stay in hell forever...

Jesus sayed that no one is perfect..
if no one is perfect why do the hell is a punishment for ever..?
you are not perfect, you can make mistakes lol

So.. Jesus does not exist

Last edited:
I give a fuck about religions, this only make people fight for a thing that no one have proven so i better live without it, only me the present and my music <3....

Hell, does that exist?
Jesus? did he exist?

because:

"god (jesus)" love us..
why the hell exists?

Lucifer is the lord of hell, he was a angel before, but he went against God so God threw him in hell, now like murderers will go to hell.

i do beleive in god, Maybe he's just positive energy that you gain focusing yourself in prayers, maybe he's hope, but he does exist if you beleive in him.

Hell, does that exist?
Jesus? did he exist?

because:

"god (jesus)" love us..
why the hell exists?

Gz on being Catholic and knowing the stories.. If you read the bible you'd know how to go to heaven/why hell exists..

I don't beleive in hell or heaven though, thats just a Humanic invention created so people wouldn't sin.
Religions dont make people fight, world would be totally FUCKED if it wasn't for religions, actually after i go church i think twice before being mean or offend someone
Religion make people be better persons.

God is not she neither he. God is God. God exists.

Jesus? did he exist?
He did, I'm sure of it. However, he was NOT Gods son as claimed in the holy Bible. He was just a normal prophet like many others.

I don't beleive in hell or heaven though, thats just a Humanic invention created so people wouldn't sin.
Religions dont make people fight, world would be totally FUCKED if it wasn't for religions, actually after i go church i think twice before being mean or offend someone
Religion make people be better persons.

Thats not religion, thats morales. You can have a conscience and morales without being religious. All men should stand by the simple ethics of humanity. Religion divides people. Humanity is scared of things they do not understand. People must have a way to label another. Religion only helps that. For there to be peace, we must all have the same perspective, views, and opinions. So in other words, peace will never come.

syntax:
People can actually have a conscience, but what was with the world before jesus or religion, people killing theirselfs, the conscience didn't fucking existed.
Religion makes your moral come to play, activates it.
Obiously you can be good without it, but when your a catholic your always being watched by god and that makes you think twice :)

syntax:
People can actually have a conscience, but what was with the world before jesus or religion, people killing theirselfs, the conscience didn't fucking existed.
Religion makes your moral come to play, activates it.
Obiously you can be good without it, but when your a catholic your always being watched by god and that makes you think twice :)

I've never heard of an agnostic or an atheist suicide bomber :p

But cruel jokes aside, of course people have consciences, everyone does.

Ok lets pretend for a minute that God exists, ok which one? Well there are over 4200 known note-worthy religions, and then they are subdivided into different variations. But lets just say there are 4200. Ok so whose right? You have a .0238095238% chance of getting it right to get into "heaven" or wherever your going. Now thats if religion does exist. But we don't know that. So we can cut that percentage even more. But lets just stick with that. You say, well those are just the fake religions that people just made up. Well ok, there are 22 that have over 500billion followers. So that is a 4.54545455% chance of getting those right. A bit better yes? Alright you take your 5%~ chance and you get it right. What makes your religion right over anyone elses? What does it matter what people believe in.

I feel like writing more, but its just a forum and I'm wasting my time :p

Man this is personal experience, i was 5 months behaving like an idiot offending my parents, everyone..
Went church i hadnt have gone there in months, confessed myself, now i dont do that shit and im 100x a better person.
Every religion should do that, if not its an evil brainwash or just a neutral thing that leaves you the same, do you think people would have consciences if no one reminded them they should follow them and noone to tell em what their doing is wrong?

So you're saying people who don't have faith don't have consciences. Because that is what you said. So I don't have a conscience? Wow I didn't know that about myself. And yes that is personal experience, not factual. Every action is a choice, you being an idiot is a choice, not God's choice. Yours.

So you're saying people who don't have faith don't have consciences. Because that is what you said. So I don't have a conscience? Wow I didn't know that about myself. And yes that is personal experience, not factual. Every action is a choice, you being an idiot is a choice, not God's choice. Yours.

Yea, im not saying god made me not be an idiot, religion did religion is feith for some people for me its feith and RULES to follow, people who has to obey rules if not theyr going hell are better persons that people who don't have to, affects in a positive way in your choices thats my point, maybe you wouldn't have a conscience if religions didnt existed, you wouldn't know what is good and whats wrong, laws exist but they dont cover being mean to people or shits like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back