• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Discussion on scripts / systems / quests that you found to be interesting.

does this Color mean you are whispering?

I definitely feel like Fading :D

the tibia dream challenge quest?
Do you mean the entire quest itself, or specific pieces of the quest?
The lore? The pillow puzzle? The deadly statues? The dream world? The x/o challenge?
The ghostly riddle? The succulent brown meat book? The evil / good nature? The outfits semblance?

Genuinely curious.
I know a lot of people simply follow the wiki, but then there are people like me who helped make the wiki.. and actually completed the quest by ourselves.
It's hard to tell if people like following tutorials or actually completing the content themselves.

What I still consider RPG about Tibia, are all the unsolved mysteries. Server owners should thrive in creating mysteries that are solvable, and hint through various known parts of mysteries in real tibia. E.g bonelord language (469) needs more hints in order to solve it.

What I like to do is, make it possible to solve mysteries or quests in different ways.

Little bump.

Last edited:
So you are finally building a server eh?
Can't wait to play it! :p

What does bump means? And that server I swear it will have thousands of players !! that is the most custom and most real life feeling type of ots out there!

What does bump means? And that server I swear it will have thousands of players !! that is the most custom and most real life feeling type of ots out there!
Bring up my post. :p

Last edited:
bump

Last edited:
slither.io game with TFS. Going to happen sooner or later!!

slither.io game with TFS. Going to happen sooner or later!!
Good luck with that. xD
It would look extremely glitchy using tibia graphics the way the snakes can roll in on themselves.

Last edited:
Past memories, new memories, idea's you've had, idea's you've seen.
You could grab idea's from popular mmo's if you liked them.
Any idea's/memories are welcome. :)
We want to know what you enjoy.

Back