• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Discussion on scripts / systems / quests that you found to be interesting.

I played some ots with a gems system that can add to the EQ u have some extre attributes like %hp/mana %attackSpeed %toAvoidAnAttack %toStunTarget et cetera..

Another system I saw is the Morph, that u can get it from a really hard quest and u get an item like a ring and u get transformed into a monster (oblivion or something big like that) where u get some extra high hp/mana and %DMG plus, and also preti high hp/mana regeneration in 50 seconds that the morph duration, with 100 seconds of CD.

Other thing is the Title System or Ornaments, where u get it from a certain achievement u unlock, is something where u can be identified by other that u got that achievement...

Hope those ideas get useful for u.

What I still consider RPG about Tibia, are all the unsolved mysteries. Server owners should thrive in creating mysteries that are solvable, and hint through various known parts of mysteries in real tibia. E.g bonelord language (469) needs more hints in order to solve it.
Unfortunately a server that requires players to work towards a goal or solve a mystery it doesn't seem to be very popular amongst tibia players or just people these days in general...

There are too many technologies in this day and age which provide instant gratification which is something they are accustom to and are not likely to give up anytime soon.

If we take a look at all the popular tibia servers, which are the most successful and why, servers which support or look the other way when it comes to botting or even mcing, servers which provide easy money making in game or levels, servers which provide powerful items which you can make yourself or buy from an item shop, servers with private hunting areas or training grounds.

Off topic.

This is just my opinion of people today and this is just not related to playing games, if a person is handed or spoon fed everything, they will fail when it comes to over coming a challenge.

Like learning a new language (verbal or written).
Solving a mathematical equation (use a calculator, instead of formulating it in their head).
Finding the spelling of a word or its meaning (instead of using a dictionary they will use a search engine or just use the word out of context or an incorrect spelling).

These are just some basic examples.

In america the kids who can't afford all the latest high tech gadgets are the ones aware of their surroundings, they are the ones who are excelling in school, they also have a healthy interaction with others.

I live in a poor area of the city, in the summer the kids (when not getting in trouble) are out playing ball, chasing one another or just communicating with their neighbors.

However I work in a relatively wealthy area, where after work hours its a ghost town.

Technology was never meant to empower people, it was meant to enslave us, divide/distance us from one another.

Last edited:
^ that was deep dude

What's interesting to me is what Tibia was like in the beginning.
Their original views on what they wanted their game to be like.
Before a visual open world for an online fantasy game existed.
Ofcourse you can say the graphics looked like shit.
But the ideas of basic settings and features were absolutely unique.

For those looking for inspiration, wether you like to copy or make new things, it's worth to check out features in their earliest game versions. Before their ideas got compromised, were commercially driven. Before rules were set to follow everything was still possible, setting the standards in a genre of their own.
Extremely difficult to advance with 100% deathloss and a dragon spawn just outside the city gate. Possible to gain absolute powers such as complete invisibility. With a kind of realism where most things were one of a kind. Aswell as the key to your house. :p

Also consider they must have been limited by technology at that time.
What didn't allow them to do certain things, new developpers today might more easily find a way for.
One of those is the limits caused by using different floors. They never planned to be so restricted in the interaction between them.
That's why at first players were able to shoot at other floors. Problem was they couldn't let creatures respond the same way. They didn't notice you and failed to attack back.

Wouldn't something like that be a major evolution in Tibia? To engage with creatures and players as soon as they are in your sight? Think of stair hopping for example. It's almost 3D.
In a future of new technology I definetly see life for Tibia. :)
Those german students proved us what matters is how innovative you can be.

I4yUF6E.png
My new highscore!

@Topic

In a couple days, I will be consolidating the information from these posts into the main post again.
Small suggestions, large suggestions, any and all idea's are welcome!
They don't even need to be new idea's. Old idea's. Quests you enjoyed in real Tibia.
The more information gathered helps every developer here get a well of possible idea's to implement into their server's.
I don't expect others to read through all the pages of information, but I definitely will.
Thank you to everyone who has contributed so far. :oops:

Last edited:
I heard an OT used to have a mechanical type of melee and distance fighting. Where you clicked your sword like a rune, then aim on your target. This sounds like fun. I'd like to suggest similar ways of combat.

mechanical distance fighting
slide one arrow into the arrow slot - slide the bow from the holding hand to the open hand to pull it- (crosshair appears) - aim on target with the crosshair
Or just click bow - aim- click target

Damage can be high because of the workload in the routine and misschance. Missed arrows can be picked up from the floor and be reused.

Fishing skill based Whip fighting
As little as I know of both fishing and whips, I think the movement is the same. I would like a weapon that works just like fishing does. Click the weapon - aim - hit a creature or opponent.

I personally like it in games when your able to design just about every single aspect of your own Hero/Character. What kind of stats they prioritize, the combat style and weapons they use. I like it when their are so many options to building your own character that no one in the open world is the same as you, You're one of a kind, But also have it so that many types of play styles/builds are able to compliment one another in a group hunting setting, ether Pvp or Pve, Especially against epic world bosses.

Back