• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Discussion, Xantera of Mestera, Highrate, rates? [Launch July 21]

RealSoft

Banned User
Reaction score
Tell me.. what would you want Xantera to be like with rates?

These rates is what i got in my mind.
52525813.png

with loot 3x of Mestera loot (= 3-6x loot depending on Monster)
skills at 35x
magic at 5x or something.
and like 10 mana per tick?

What do you think?

edit: I also thought about put all djinn freakers in Thais or something, Green and blue djinn.
Azham is an public npc so he'll stay there he are in Edron.

Last edited:
I'd love the red rates but the green is fine :) I'll play for sure if you do that with the djinns :D

I'd love the red rates but the green is fine :) I'll play for sure if you do that with the djinns :D

Both green and red rates are accurate to each other.
In Mestera you need 3x less to advance to a level.
So the current exp rate * 3 = rl tibia rate.

if you understand what I mean, the green one is in Mestera rate, While the red one is rl tibia rate =)

Both green and red rates are accurate to each other.
In Mestera you need 3x less to advance to a level.
So the current exp rate * 3 = rl tibia rate.

if you understand what I mean, the green one is in Mestera rate, While the red one is rl tibia rate =)
oh oh xD didnt even read the text on the pic, just looked at the stages, and damn yea great exp rate,

Will you use the same premium features at the highrate? And the exp stages look promising. But with 105x exp at rook... What's the point of having rookgard then ;p?

Will you use the same premium features at the highrate? And the exp stages look promising. But with 105x exp at rook... What's the point of having rookgard then ;p?

Xantera is an illusion of Antica, you should see and be able to do everything in Xantera as you can do in Antica, and in that way you are able to test if Antica would be a server for you.

@premium, Premium is the same in Xantera, but as many knows you can fully play without premium, travel everywhere etc.
If you're premium in Antica, you will be premium in Xantera, and opsit.

And if you reallreallyreally MUST have premium to play, then you can buy it from other players (premium coin) which is equal to 7 days of premium.

I'm launching the server tomorrow at global save which will take place at 7..

Anyone have any comment at the current rates?

I think their great, i love the skill rates,magic rates, exp rates, loot rates, and the djinn thing

but the mana rate, is it 10mana tick for all vocs, if not, how much is it for

Sorc
Master Sorc
Druid
Elder Druid
Paladin
Royal Paladin
Knight
Elite Knight?

Dont forget to do this;

Remove the buy spell function and give all the spells immediately, so when you gain m lvl 40 and lvl 33 you can ue etc

Zackvor, yeah indeed, already fixed.
Djinns in Thais and in Edron.
5 hp/10 mana per tick to all vocs.
You don't need to learn spells.

change your gold and shit by right click on it and so on..

Zackvor, yeah indeed, already fixed.
Djinns in Thais and in Edron.
5 hp/10 mana per tick to all vocs.
You don't need to learn spells.

change your gold and shit by right click on it and so on..

but promotion, dont you get more mana/tick then? ;p

the trick for a good popular highrate is make sure everyone can play for free with NO premium donations etc. the reason highrate is for war. so u need to make donates for items (50cc, etc.) like oldaria/all the oldera servers had. it makes it so people who wanna jus pvp dont have to for example make loot bags you know?

the trick for a good popular highrate is make sure everyone can play for free with NO premium donations etc. the reason highrate is for war. so u need to make donates for items (50cc, etc.) like oldaria/all the oldera servers had. it makes it so people who wanna jus pvp dont have to for example make loot bags you know?

No that will be bad.. it will be high loot-rate, so just hunt some sometimes? =)

i have no problem hunting and making loot etc but i know a lot of people who like to "donate" there way into pvp. just sayin if he wants more players
make 10 mana non promo and 15 with promo.. 10x magic rate 20x skill rate. and dude u need to remove the stack shit. idk how much crack u smoked when u made that but yeah.. make sure no soul points and make all runes like 440 mana 2x sd make gfb like 4 charge.. explo 6.. etc

Back