• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany][Custom/10.98] Revolution OT Beta 20th October 21:00 CET | Skill Tree | Competetive Arena & Dungeons.

Server Website/AAC
https://revolutionot.com/
Server Address
revolutionot.com
Server Port
Client Protocol

Awesomedudei

Revolutionot.com
Solutions
Reaction score
Dm6WC6E.png

Hello again, it is now time for Revolution OT to come back with lots of improvements and more unique stuff.
I know alot of people have been waiting a longtime for this and @Awesomedudei and @oen432 too have been very excited about it.
Please do remember that this is a BETA and things are bound to change and things could potentially break.
But that is what a BETA is for, please report any bug on our Discord server.
Donations during the BETA will transfer over to release.

We are aiming for Revolution to become a Long term server instead of seasonal as it has been previously.

Lets begin with some of the new things to Revolution OT

Skill Tree

with so many possible builds.
Some Keystones will change how Spells work or even give you a new spell.
Some paths will promote you into a new Class like Elementalist etc.

1697210673431.jpeg

Arena System
where you can climb ranks and earn rewards. Compete alone or with a team and climb to the top.

Dungeon System
with Competetive highscore & many neat features.
y0u3WjR.png

An Upgrader
module that lets you use Energy to automatically roll on gear for desired stats.
MEEQszX.gif
vNYNUW3.png

Guild system
with many new features such as Guild Power, Ranks, Buffs, Inbox & Bank.
g1.pngg3.png

Task System
has been introduced where you can select the amount yourself.
PvCEREt.png

Monster Spawn System & Rarity
has been completely reworked and wont work as Tibia anymore.
Think of it more as Path of Exile where monsters spawn in groups depending on their rarity.

Divination Cards

collect X amount of cards for each set and turn them in for a Reward.
liYUXuc.png

Cast System
Ignore the HUD on this client as its not gonna be the actual one, but take a look at the Cast System that has been made.

Experience Rates
Level 1 to 60 - 10x
Level 61 to 100 - 8x
Level 101 to 150 - 6x
Level 151 to 190 - 5x
Level 191 to 240 - 4x
Level 241 to 300 - 3.5x
Level 301 to 375 - 3x
Level 376 to 470 - 2.5x
Level 471 to 590 - 2x
Level 591 to 730 - 1.5x
Level 731 to 900 - 1x
Level 901 to 1250 - 0.5x
Level 1251+ - 0.25x

Skills , Magic and Loot Rates:
Magic Rate - 6x
Skills Rate - 8x
Loot Rate - 2x

You can create your account here >
Revolution OT

Dm6WC6E.png

Hello again, it is now time for Revolution OT to come back with lots of improvements and more unique stuff.
I know alot of people have been waiting a longtime for this and @Awesomedudei and @oen432 too have been very excited about it.
Please do remember that this is a BETA and things are bound to change and things could potentially break.
But that is what a BETA is for, please report any bug on our Discord server.
Donations during the BETA will transfer over to release.

We are aiming for Revolution to become a Long term server instead of seasonal as it has been previously.

Lets begin with some of the new things to Revolution OT

Skill Tree

with so many possible builds.
Some Keystones will change how Spells work or even give you a new spell.
Some paths will promote you into a new Class like Elementalist etc.

View attachment 79225

Arena System
where you can climb ranks and earn rewards. Compete alone or with a team and climb to the top.

Dungeon System
with Competetive highscore & many neat features.
y0u3WjR.png

An Upgrader
module that lets you use Energy to automatically roll on gear for desired stats.
View attachment 79226
View attachment 79227

Guild system
with many new features such as Guild Power, Ranks, Buffs, Inbox & Bank.
View attachment 79229View attachment 79230

Task System
has been introduced where you can select the amount yourself.
PvCEREt.png

Monster Spawn System & Rarity
has been completely reworked and wont work as Tibia anymore.
Think of it more as Path of Exile where monsters spawn in groups depending on their rarity.

Divination Cards

collect X amount of cards for each set and turn them in for a Reward.
liYUXuc.png

Cast System
Ignore the HUD on this client as its not gonna be the actual one, but take a look at the Cast System that has been made.

Experience Rates
Level 1 to 60 - 10x
Level 61 to 100 - 8x
Level 101 to 150 - 6x
Level 151 to 190 - 5x
Level 191 to 240 - 4x
Level 241 to 300 - 3.5x
Level 301 to 375 - 3x
Level 376 to 470 - 2.5x
Level 471 to 590 - 2x
Level 591 to 730 - 1.5x
Level 731 to 900 - 1x
Level 901 to 1250 - 0.5x
Level 1251+ - 0.25x

Skills , Magic and Loot Rates:
Magic Rate - 6x
Skills Rate - 8x
Loot Rate - 2x

You can create your account here >
Revolution OT
great work ..

Looks really fun, i might have to test it out. I hope my ping from usa wont be too high

Ive been simping bubbas work for a few years now & this is the one ot ive been waiting for to release for so fucking long. Im hyped as hell and despite just being a beta will nolife it. hope to see many people in so we can have a lot of fun!

Also: Removing AFK cavebotting and having a brain like oen behind the scenes who can build checks that actually catch people doing so is amazing. I like having some QOL buff support like not having to spaam buff spells or even attacker casting spells but you, but full afk cavebotting really destroys how servers get played by people who ACTUALLY wanna play the damn game as it ruins economy and stuff like that. Hyped !

literally took an older Path of Exile skill tree, changed nothing about its image, and tossed it into his game. LOOL
Yes, it was that simple. Ctrl + C, Ctrl + V the tree.
Season 9 No GIF by The Office

Tree was built from scratch, starting from the code itself and algorithm for node allocation and ending on designing and creating the tree itself. PoE never had such tree design to begin with.
Editor POV:
1697320257079.png

literally took an older Path of Exile skill tree, changed nothing about its image, and tossed it into his game. LOOL
No need to come here with lies honestly, like if you dont even know anything about Path of Exile's early skill tree, why do you even throw such an obvious lie? Just curious honestly, because anyone who has played PoE knows this is not it.

No need to come here with lies honestly, like if you dont even know anything about Path of Exile's early skill tree, why do you even throw such an obvious lie? Just curious honestly, because anyone who has played PoE knows this is not it.
its LITERALLY pre 3.16 Path of Exile tree..... Dont even lie and act like its your original work..... thats incredibly disingenuous and really represents who you are as a server owner

its LITERALLY pre 3.16 Path of Exile tree..... Dont even lie and act like its your original work..... thats incredibly disingenuous and really represents who you are as a server owner
Is someone paying you? Cause I don't believe one can be that stupid.
This is 3.11 (Harvest) tree, I totally get it how it resembles our tree, almost 1:1
1697417208971.png

Is there wsad walking?
Edit, nvm watched another video. After watching Arena System I thought no but after watching Monster Spawn System & Rarity i see there is