• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Do you believe on OTServer's RPG?

Madlander

Madlander
Reaction score
hi guys!

the main thread here is pretended to clear the idea of some Developers that usually visit Otland (especially those who develop 'RPGs')

And i'll extend the Question: Do you believe on RPG developed inside of each server which their title name or description includes the letters 'RPG'? , can you feel it?, enjoy it?, CAN YOU TAKE THE ROLE?

For you: ¿What is an RPG experience?

please give a long and splendid explaination of your points and thinkings about this.

thanks for participate :D

Last edited:
idk what you ask , but my server warfare.mine.nu is turning into rpg in my eyes

I dont understand your question either lol but idea of a good RPG ot is Dragon Knight (RIP) i know you know it lol

idk what you ask , but my server warfare.mine.nu is turning into rpg in my eyes
promotion of your server lol

most rpg servers can claim theyre rpg all they want
very few pull off a real rpg feel and keep the players happy

true what i want from you if you can just to try and put your opinion. keep in mind now is test server and warfare is still on BUILDING phrase

ehm all servers are RPG?
Its just the role you play as differs a lot from server to server.

ehm all servers are RPG?
Its just the role you play as differs a lot from server to server.

which is that role?, pseudo-tibian?, i mean...most of those servers are the same:
-lvl up
-pking
-become the OP
-talking about Real World
-f¨ckng the game

where is the RPG?

hi guys!

the main thread here is pretended to clear the idea of some Developers that usually visit Otland (especially those who develop 'RPGs')

And i'll extend the Question: Do you believe on RPG developed inside of each server which their title name or description includes the letters 'RPG'? , can you feel it?, enjoy it?, CAN YOU TAKE THE ROLE?

please give a long and splendid explaination of your points and thinkings about this.

thanks for participate :D
Yes, I'm ; ) For me RPG is something different from normal server. No teleports, balanced economy, quest with storylines (along with chest quests), lot of bosses to fight with, balanced map with spawns. It's more about designing your project, how everything should be done etc.

which is that role?, pseudo-tibian?, i mean...most of those servers are the same:
-lvl up
-pking
-become the OP
-f¨ckng the game

where is the RPG?
you answered your own question in some way.
lvl up is not a role its a .. .. idk what it is, but it is not a role.
pking is (people killing) means the player took some kind of a role, there could be many reasons why they attack person, but whatever that was, player who chose to do that took a stand (role)
become the OP, can be role of being the strongest in the world (server)
talking about real world, you mean like newsman? wat?

You should use google first to know what is RPG.
I did not understand your post 1, so I just stated the obvious, which seems wasn't that obvious for you at all xD

actually im not consider to have the absolute definition of 'Role Play'.

yes, a PK is taking the role, part of the role...what else?. where is the ingame context of that?
the OP is an ingame role, a character with the highest stats, it plays a lot, no matter what. where is the ingame context?

excuse me if I was
superficial in the main post

Yes, I'm ; ) For me RPG is something different from normal server. No teleports, balanced economy, quest with storylines (along with chest quests), lot of bosses to fight with, balanced map with spawns. It's more about designing your project, how everything should be done etc.

you got my question, thanks a lot!!!!

-lvl up
-pking
-become the OP
-f¨ckng the game

where is the RPG?
can you tell what is RPG . and how it shoud be inplemented in SERVER ? please

I feel that in this kind of context RPG stands for something with more story where you feel connected with the main character and not just kill stuff

Back