• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Do you think 9/11 was a conspiracy?

Do you think the 9/11 attacks were a conspiracy?

• Total voters
Enough with the off-topic. We're here to talk about the 9/11. Not to show some random lines in a picture... I mean, seriously? xP

Enough with the off-topic. We're here to talk about the 9/11. Not to show some random lines in a picture... I mean, seriously? xP

Offtopic? proving that the people that might have been responsible of the terrorist attack actually have inverted moral values is offtopic? i mean, the pic i posted is more than enough atleast to prove that washington was designed by satanists and may lead us to more conclusions about what the people inside the white house really think.

Offtopic? proving that the people that might have been responsible of the terrorist attack actually have inverted moral values is offtopic? i mean, the pic i posted is more than enough atleast to prove that washington was designed by satanists and may lead us to more conclusions about what the people inside the white house really think.
The problem is, you're not proving anything. You're barely twisting arguments and getting new topics in your conversation. New topics made up from your own mind (yet, you're speaking of them as facts) as you stated a few pages back, topics that has nothing to do with this thread. Remember, we're discussing about 9/11 not about possibles ex or future "AGENDAS".

Note: I'm not saying that everything posted here must be a fact. You're free to post your own theories. Afterall, this is what it's all about. Isn't it? But do not bring other topics that has nothing to do with the main thread.

Oh, if you want to further discuss my decision feel free to PM me since we're both going off-topic.

#Edit:
Just to clarify something; I'm not trying to make fun of anyone nor anyone's beliefs.

If you believe 9/11 was a conspiracy, then fine, state your opinion. Even if you can or can't prove your point. But do not try to bring other topics to the table (Cuba's plan for example) just to try to defend yourself and get the argument out of context. If you wish to talk more deeply about other stuff, make your own thread.

Last edited:
@ fliate1

Look probably if you were part of the US or even lived there you would probably understand, sad and real truth is that you're an outsider on this matter, tell me why are you try to bring down the US? and telling everyone that US is evil or their founders are "satanist"?,Are you telling us that your country is doing better than ours? I think you are having a slight envy over our country(don't take it the wrong way).

To enlighten you about this 'satanist' crap all I'll say is... these words... "In order to protect our loved ones from evil, one must subject themselves into performing evil."

A simple form of that is " To protect from a killer one must become the killer."
Tell me if I were to say... that I was a God, would you believe me? and What if I did something that seemed 'impossible' would you then believe me? it sounds more stupid me saying that I'm a God even if I were to be able to prove it than saying that I'm a satanist without proving it.

About the picture we are humans we simply LOVE to draw shit in our heads and also make patterns out of every object we can find, this one is no different.

@ All the name Calling!
I would advice you to keep it to the very minimum(more like don't even name call anyone even if you're about to pop), this thread is to discuss everyones "OPINION" about 9/11.

@ Dixter
You should know by now that all statements without proof are to be considered opinions , I can see you have a hard time distinguishing between facts and opinion since you're blowing-off at every statement as a fact.

I will probably get a warning for off-topic later, but still everyone just mature for a little bit if you can't write a well mannered sentence or paragraph then don't bother writing at all(I do not mean that it has to be well spelled or grammatically perfect.).

@ fliate1

Look probably if you were part of the US or even lived there you would probably understand, sad and real truth is that you're an outsider on this matter, tell me why are you try to bring down the US? and telling everyone that US is evil or their founders are "satanist"?,Are you telling us that your country is doing better than ours? I think you are having a slight envy over our country(don't take it the wrong way).

To enlighten you about this 'satanist' crap all I'll say is... these words... "In order to protect our loved ones from evil, one must subject themselves into performing evil."

A simple form of that is " To protect from a killer one must become the killer."
Tell me if I were to say... that I was a God, would you believe me? and What if I did something that seemed 'impossible' would you then believe me? it sounds more stupid me saying that I'm a God even if I were to be able to prove it than saying that I'm a satanist without proving it.

About the picture we are humans we simply LOVE to draw shit in our heads and also make patterns out of every object we can find, this one is no different.

@ All the name Calling!
I would advice you to keep it to the very minimum(more like don't even name call anyone even if you're about to pop), this thread is to discuss everyones "OPINION" about 9/11.

@ Dixter
You should know by now that all statements without proof are to be considered opinions , I can see you have a hard time distinguishing between facts and opinion since you're blowing-off at every statement as a fact.

I will probably get a warning for off-topic later, but still everyone just mature for a little bit if you can't write a well mannered sentence or paragraph then don't bother writing at all(I do not mean that it has to be well spelled or grammatically perfect.).

haha your prolly right about me being an outsider on this matter lol, ill shut up then for some time until i get to understand all this completely, im not envious of the usa lol, instead im glad im not living there, chile is a really relaxed country; even if 90% of the politicians are retards that don't know shit, but its pretty neat to live here. But well thx for calming this shit down ;o...

@ Dixter

This isn't an opinion matter, an opinion is "Oh I think the government is sloppy or corrupt", not "9/11 was an inside-job", since the "official story" has been proven with science and research multiple times. To form an opinion you have to have knowledge on the topic. I can't say "Oh I think eggplant is delicious" if I have never tasted eggplant now can I? Flaite1 has no knowledge on the subject just crap flowing out of his mind.

True, if we take it word by word then "Oh I think the Government is sloppy or corrupt." is an opinion, but look at it this way:
Information A is a Fact
Information B is not a Fact(Opinion)
Statement Anti-A is an Opinion
Statement Anti-B is a Fact

so since the given information is a fact due to all the research performed then no matter what anyone says against that information, it will quickly be dismissed as an Opinion(even if he knows anything or not).

Example:
OP is knowledgeable. <--- Fact
OP has no knowledge. <--- Opinion

Plus to the given information there is a few factors that are not mentioned and I will not mention it for a wild shitstorm will ensue us all and I don't feel like cleaning messes.

@ Topic
I still say that the Conspiracy is a lie, too many facts over clouds any type of opinions against it.

True, if we take it word by word then "Oh I think the Government is sloppy or corrupt." is an opinion, but look at it this way:
Information A is a Fact
Information B is not a Fact(Opinion)
Statement Anti-A is an Opinion
Statement Anti-B is a Fact

so since the given information is a fact due to all the research performed then no matter what anyone says against that information, it will quickly be dismissed as an Opinion(even if he knows anything or not).

Example:
OP is knowledgeable. <--- Fact
OP has no knowledge. <--- Opinion

Plus to the given information there is a few factors that are not mentioned and I will not mention it for a wild shitstorm will ensue us all and I don't feel like cleaning messes.

@ Topic
I still say that the Conspiracy is a lie, too many facts over clouds any type of opinions against it.

This is where I disagree. When someone has an bizarre "opinion" without any knowledge on the topic then it is just stupidity, not opinion. That is MY opinion.

omg, I made myself look like a Japanese, does that make it was never Japan attacked Pearl Harbor in the early 40's? maybe it was Washington DC attacked Pearl Harbor dressed like japs?
Dude seriously, what does that prov seriously? heard about photoshop? and even if it wasn't it still would prove 0 against the stories.

I love how you think everyone is serious xD

9 11 was a Satanic Ritual (made by the New World Order), it's up to you if you believe it or not. They control the media, information, and people's minds. That is our reality.

9 11 was a Satanic Ritual (made by the New World Order), it's up to you if you believe it or not. They control the media, information, and people's minds. That is our reality.

They control some minds indeed, those of the ignorant, stupid rednecks who actually buy into that bullcrap. If you wants some fantasy, go read the lord of the rings again.

Illuminati does not exist lol.. some geek kid made this rumor and it spread all over the world and it seems like it was a succes..

Doniio, some "geek" said that Iraq have got WMD and it spread all over the world and it seems like it was a succes... :)

Back