• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Do you think 9/11 was a conspiracy?

Do you think the 9/11 attacks were a conspiracy?

• Total voters
o really? Don't be ignorant, do you believe in what you are saying? Then tell me how did they do that? How the fuck was it able to cross the US areas? areas of security without to be detected? Tell me how? You must be really really really really stupid !

Cross US security areas? It flew from INSIDE the US you moron.

The planes were hijacked so ive got no fking idea what hes talking about.

how was it able to sucessfully across all the areas of the us- american intelligence and secruity without to be detected?

better inglish?

Dixter, please thing about it again and then post shit

Dastan, I was talking about Doniio so wtf are you talking about? it was just an example to him, just read his post then my post... is it so hard?

And if you keep talking bs I won't comment it I don't care about what you say because it is my opinion and I won't follow yours.

Last edited:
Having a opinion is one thing but talking bullshit is a totally other thing lol

how was it able to sucessfully across all the areas of the us- american intelligence and secruity without to be detected?

better inglish?

Dixter, please thing about it again and then post shit

Dastan, I was talking about Doniio so wtf are you talking about? it was just an example to him, just read his post then my post... is it so hard?

And if you keep talking bs I won't comment it I don't care about what you say because it is my opinion and I won't follow yours.

What are these "areas of American intelligence?". You realize they HIJACKED a commercial airliner, ONE OF THOUSANDS, they turned off the transponder....so let's see you have a computer sized screen with thousands of small dots on it indicating planes, they were looking for the planes in the western part of the country(that was the last known direction), while the planes completely turned around. What does "American intelligence" have to do with anything? Tell us bright guy, how do you locate a small dot amidst THOUSANDS, when you are looking in the wrong direction, and you are not sure what the goal of the plane is?? Example: The hijacking of Flight 11 is estimated to have begun at 8:14(the transponder was turned off at around 8:21, and the plane crashed into the north tower at 8:46...that's 32 minutes. So let's forget about the fact there were thousands of dots on radar screens, the transponder was turned off so you could not locate the flight automatically, and also let's forget the fact that only about 14 US Air Force jets were in the air that day...I don't think the goal of a free and democratic government is to shoot down a plane filled with 92 people within 32 minutes of something going wrong..."American security and intelligence" is a network set up to detect aircraft OUTSIDE the United States(ergo a foreign military attack), not planes taking off from within and flying inside of the United States. Do you think the US air force has 2,000 jets patrolling the skies every day? Would you like to pay the taxes for the amount of fuel and supplies it would take to supply these 2,000 planes? You can not form an opinion if you don't know what the hell you are talking about, and when all of your facts are wrong. I can say "hey, my opinion is that World War 2 happened in the 1700's, that's MY OPINION", that doesn't make it true, logical, or explainable. Don't form opinions on things you don't understand you foolish boy.

And uve got now how the young people say *Owned* :thumbup:

@Dixter and everyone else, dont answer tastatur, hes a troll, one of the worst kind.

Imo inside job, not the Talibans.
Just watch one of the 1000's documentary about the subject,

Great movie about the subject is
911 - Loose change 2nd edition,

you forgot the bombs in the towers, nice propaganda Dixter ;)

I'll take the time to answer you even though people say I shouldn't. However if you reply with some more bs they I won't bother more. Bombs in towers, no proof of that. The "blasts" seen at several floors below the collapsing towers has been scientifically explained, simply air being pushed out by the towers falling in on themselves. Just think about it, huge buildings, filled mostly with air, then they collapse in on themselves at high speeds, the air has got to go somewhere. If there were any bombs, there would be residue found, det cord, etc...To wire buildings of such size would take months and miles and miles of det cord. These buildings were made of toothpicks, you can't "blow them up" with a few bombs. So again, no physical evidence was ever found by hundreds of teams that searched the debris fields. The "bomb" claim is foolish.

Well Dixter im quite curious how You would, explain why World Trade Center 7 collapsed (Wich was 2.5 blocks away (300feet aprox)
It was not hit with any planes or whatever, and buildings that stood in between the towers and building 7 was not damaged at all.
But still it collapsed like a deck of cards

Oh and World trade center 7 was housed by none others then:
CIA
Department of deffense
IRS
Amongst many,

Well Dixter im quite curious how You would, explain why World Trade Center 7 collapsed (Wich was 2.5 blocks away (300feet aprox)
It was not hit with any planes or whatever, and buildings that stood in between the towers and building 7 was not damaged at all.
But still it collapsed like a deck of cards

Oh and World trade center 7 was housed by none others then:
CIA
Department of deffense
IRS
Amongst many,

If you want to understand it in detail, look it up on google. First off WTC 7 was not built as a normal skyscraper, it's bottom was essentially "hollow" meaning that it was not strongly supported. When the towers collapsed the debris rained down on WTC7 taking out a huge chunk of the the bottom of WTC7(which there are pictures of), furthermore WTC7 burned for about eight hours(the fires were fueled by the back-up diesel generators), which also weakened the infrastructure of a building. In conclusion, WTC7's infrastructure was severely damaged by falling debris and the eight hour fires that ensued. And when you take out the essential infrastructure of a building it collapsed "like a deck of cards". That's why it look very similar to a "demolition", because in a demolition they take out the essential infrastructure, they don't blow up the entire building.

@Dixter and everyone else, dont answer tastatur, hes a troll, one of the worst kind.

How can you judge people without to know who they are? Aren't you a Muslim? Shame on you.

@Bryan, Scheiß auf diesen Hurensohn er hat eh kein plan vom leben er ist ein NWO supporter

If you want to understand it in detail, look it up on google. First off WTC 7 was not built as a normal skyscraper, it's bottom was essentially "hollow" meaning that it was not strongly supported. When the towers collapsed the debris rained down on WTC7 taking out a huge chunk of the the bottom of WTC7(which there are pictures of), furthermore WTC7 burned for about eight hours(the fires were fueled by the back-up diesel generators), which also weakened the infrastructure of a building. In conclusion, WTC7's infrastructure was severely damaged by falling debris and the eight hour fires that ensued. And when you take out the essential infrastructure of a building it collapsed "like a deck of cards". That's why it look very similar to a "demolition", because in a demolition they take out the essential infrastructure, they don't blow up the entire building.
disregard

911_WTC-7-NeverForget-anim.gif

How can you judge people without to know who they are? Aren't you a Muslim? Shame on you.

@Bryan, Scheiß auf diesen Hurensohn er hat eh kein plan vom leben er ist ein NWO supporter

I do know him, hes a immature kid, a forum fighter, even a worse one than u.
I mean how old are you two anyways, just answer me that via PM (And do it in a mature way cause i can tell right now that something like *oh du hurensohn, du spast etc* will come out)

Okay seriously what sounds like bullshit?

That some inside job planted bombs in the buildings to blow them up (Without having any reason) or that he gave you a legit explanation of what happened?
What of these 2 things is the BS.

Here's one thing that the Government did.. Or maybe it is just a coincidence?

1. Fold a Twenty Dollar bill in a certain way - The Twin Towers Burning.
2. 9 + 11 = 20
3. Fold it in a different ways and it reads "United" + "America" - The Two Planes That Crashed Into The World Trade Center.
4. At the right back angle, it looks as if bombs exploded inside of the building - Planted?
5. The top of the building collapsed under the weight of the plane? - If it was that, the bottom would go much quicker.

EDIT :

Reasons They Might Want To Start A War -

1. Oil
2. More Land
3. Power Proof (Showing Dominance)

Also..

Think about the United States and the Mexican war, they wanted to take over Texas, so the president sent in a group of military men to Mexico, armed, the Mexicans attacked. That gave the US a reason to start a war. Maybe they wanted Iraq so they can keep a better track of the people around in the Middle East, since they always had them under watch, since they said they had nukes. Also, Russia..

Check out these things.
Their Real..
Coincidence? Maybe.. Conspiracy? Perhaps..

You Decide.

Last edited:
Okay seriously what sounds like bullshit?

That some inside job planted bombs in the buildings to blow them up (Without having any reason) or that he gave you a legit explanation of what happened?
What of these 2 things is the BS.

What are you on about?
I dont think World trade center 7 fall down bc of debris, that to me sounds like BS.

I dont blame you for falling for story you have been told at bed times.
But i dont buy it, and im entitled to sir.

Back