• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Do you think 9/11 was a conspiracy?

Do you think the 9/11 attacks were a conspiracy?

• Total voters
Sorry but calling someone *sir* when he believes in random conspiracys without having any kind of proof or knowledge about what happened is just rediciolous, id rather call you fool.

How can a fully intact building collaps just because of snow? I mean its just snow its so damn light isnt it? :rolleyes:
Now imagine a building thats structure is extremly weakened because of the heat and it gets now pressure from above from the *debris* like uve said, ofc wouldnt it collapse i mean the debris and the ash is sooo damn light right? :rolleyes:

To the WTC, he gave you a perfectly fine and logical explanation, so whats the problem, do you rather keep telling us theres a conspiracy without having ANY kind of proof.

Last edited:
Wow touchy arent we.

how does me calling you sir have anything to do with what i said.
So you my dear SIR are just another sheep in the flock, if you really trust the US gov on this one.

Oh god... it has nothing to do with what the US said about the incident, its about a reasonable explanation and physics, yes okay, the US are illumati nazi zombies that were sent by the devil to poison the world and to dominate our species.... happy?

Mate chill, we're just debating some arent we?

To be honest i cant say who did what etc.
But i dont believe that neither you nor I have all the facts and we probably never will since most of the evidence was destroyed.
So that leaves us with storys we're being told, and if we choose to believe them or not is up to each and one of us.

If you want to understand it in detail, look it up on google. First off WTC 7 was not built as a normal skyscraper, it's bottom was essentially "hollow" meaning that it was not strongly supported. When the towers collapsed the debris rained down on WTC7 taking out a huge chunk of the the bottom of WTC7(which there are pictures of), furthermore WTC7 burned for about eight hours(the fires were fueled by the back-up diesel generators), which also weakened the infrastructure of a building. In conclusion, WTC7's infrastructure was severely damaged by falling debris and the eight hour fires that ensued. And when you take out the essential infrastructure of a building it collapsed "like a deck of cards". That's why it look very similar to a "demolition", because in a demolition they take out the essential infrastructure, they don't blow up the entire building.

LOL THATS THE STUPIDEST THING I HAVE EVER HEARD IN MY ENTIRE LIFE! Seriously.
The owner of building 7 then testified that he asked the fire department and other authorities to take down the building the same day when B7 collapsed, what i found funny about this is, is that the 911 governamental reserchears didn't even asked the owner of the building for a testimony, he later said that in the news but the official report of 911 mentioned the cause of the collapse as unknown, this fake as report is a scam.

Mate chill, we're just debating some arent we?

To be honest i cant say who did what etc.
But i dont believe that neither you nor I have all the facts and we probably never will since most of the evidence was destroyed.
So that leaves us with storys we're being told, and if we choose to believe them or not is up to each and one of us.

Debating? you don't know what you're saying. The explanation I gave you was PROVEN by dozens of professional structural engineers and physicists.

LOL THATS THE STUPIDEST THING I HAVE EVER HEARD IN MY ENTIRE LIFE! Seriously.
The owner of building 7 then testified that he asked the fire department and other authorities to take down the building the same day when B7 collapsed, what i found funny about this is, is that the 911 governamental reserchears didn't even asked the owner of the building for a testimony, he later said that in the news but the official report of 911 mentioned the cause of the collapse as unknown, this fake as report is a scam.

Ok, you believe what you want...I didn't reallu understand what you were trying to say there, maybe you should learn to write better. If you're smarter than dozens of structural engineers, scientists, physicists, and researchers than believe what you want, but I highly doubt you have any kind of good education judging from what I've read in your posts. How is it stupid? You realize if the metal supportting the building burns for eight hours it would lose a lot of it's strength, and then collapse? No to mention the huge gaping hole in the building. You sir are a moron,

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys, this will just go on and on and on, the thing is, we can just loose cause no matter how much evidence we show them, they will just keep on going cause they dont need evidence, they are just posting random BS without even thinking bout what theyr saying.

I honestly dont know. I have no idea, I was pretty young when this happened.

Ok, you believe what you want...I didn't reallu understand what you were trying to say there, maybe you should learn to write better. If you're smarter than dozens of structural engineers, scientists, physicists, and researchers than believe what you want, but I highly doubt you have any kind of good education judging from what I've read in your posts. How is it stupid? You realize if the metal supportting the building burns for eight hours it would lose a lot of it's strength, and then collapse? No to mention the huge gaping hole in the building. You sir are a moron,

First of all im chilean and i had... what 5 years old when this happened, secondly; im in one of the best prestigious schools in my country (search it, santiago college) and i am going to be a philosopher in the best university of my country to (my sis is in there to, Catholic university), so don't tell me a moron. You sir couldn't even understand what i said, the OWNER OF BUILDING 7 TESTIFIED THE FOLLOWING:

"I remember getting a call from the, er, fire department commander, telling me that they were not sure they were gonna be able to contain the fire, and I said, "We've had such terrible loss of life, maybe the smartest thing to do is pull it." And they made that decision to pull and we watched the building collapse"

that means your stupid wack argument fails, that's what i meant, gotta fucking repeat it?

My other point was the following: The official 911 report mentioned the cause of building 7"s collapse as unknown, while the fucking owner of the building asked for it to be demolished, thats another reason to judge the validity of that fake ass 911 official investigation.
I guess your stupid scientists failed on this one ah? I hate when people just say; the experts said it was this way, that means your wrong... NO, that means the experts are working for the government and are buying the official story therefore they create stupid speculations just to get paid at the end of the month...

Ur going to be a philosopher...?

Anyways lol, so his report is a fake, what tells us that urs isnt fake?

>12< different scientists were checking the gravel and what was left and there were no bomb parts, 12 different teams and everyone of them comes to the same conclusion.

Debating? you don't know what you're saying. The explanation I gave you was PROVEN by dozens of professional structural engineers and physicists.

Was proven by whom?
The scientists the gov pointed out to thier bidding?

Like you got a clue what your saying, you're just saying what the gov want everyone think. (that does not make it true)
You're just being spoon feed, Learn to think for your self

Flaite you are just some lame ass garbage talking douche. Why does everything have to be a conspiracy? You have tons of such posts, explaining how nothing is actually true, bombing with facts that come from nowhere. Atleast provide the source of ur stupid statements/facts.
@Detdu
Learn to think for urself? If you don't even know anything about how the buildings were built/their strenght and all that shit. Imho you are the moron believing all the random storys found in the internet about 9/11. Also is it only allowed for "scientist pointed out by government" to investigate the buildings? Why don't u jst go there and prove the falling of the buildings wasn't caused by planes. I find it funny - a fucking jumbo jet crashes into building and people think government is to be blamed about the building falling after a fucking huge chunk of it was missing. Seriously?

Last edited:
Flaite you are just some lame ass garbage talking douche. Why does everything have to be a conspiracy? You have tons of such posts, explaining how nothing is actually true, bombing with facts that come from nowhere. Atleast provide the source of ur stupid statements/facts.

Search the video in youtube of Larry Silverstein admitting that he told the fire deparment to take down the building, and some truth investigation done by scientists and experts on the subject with more arguments regarding flaws in FEMA's official report "http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/analysis/wtc7/index.html"

I beleive nothing any government says is true, since the industrialization times human beings have been treated like robots by sick authorities, telling them what to do and making them loose emotion on every single aspect of they're lifes. And i don't need facts to prove my theories, theyre just random thoughts i get from nowhere that i need to discuss with people since most of my friends take nothing seriously except they're fucking grades...

Last edited:
First of all im chilean and i had... what 5 years old when this happened, secondly; im in one of the best prestigious schools in my country (search it, santiago college) and i am going to be a philosopher in the best university of my country to (my sis is in there to, Catholic university), so don't tell me a moron. You sir couldn't even understand what i said, the OWNER OF BUILDING 7 TESTIFIED THE FOLLOWING:

"I remember getting a call from the, er, fire department commander, telling me that they were not sure they were gonna be able to contain the fire, and I said, "We've had such terrible loss of life, maybe the smartest thing to do is pull it." And they made that decision to pull and we watched the building collapse"

that means your stupid wack argument fails, that's what i meant, gotta fucking repeat it?

My other point was the following: The official 911 report mentioned the cause of building 7"s collapse as unknown, while the fucking owner of the building asked for it to be demolished, thats another reason to judge the validity of that fake ass 911 official investigation.
I guess your stupid scientists failed on this one ah? I hate when people just say; the experts said it was this way, that means your wrong... NO, that means the experts are working for the government and are buying the official story therefore they create stupid speculations just to get paid at the end of the month...

LOL, "pull it" meant to pull the firefighters out of the building. "Pull it" is not a demolition term, talk to any demolition expert or engineer, secondly the owner of the building was IN NO POSITION OF AUTHORITY to order the fire department to destroy a building like that which held countless government and civilian documents and archives. Yes yes you go to a university, not sure if that's true but frankly it doesn't matter. You lack common sense and comprehension...it's not hard to do good in school, it's not hard and it doesn't take a genius to get good grades. Sadly I see you've simply read propaganda which is untrue, and since you are Chilean I expect you have a harder time trying to find facts...because these conspiracies are just speculation, frankly they don't even deserve to be called that because not only have they not been proven and there is no evidence to support these claims, the claims have been DISPROVED by scientists, structural engineers, mathematicians, physicists, you name it. Yes the original report classified it as unknown because at that time IT WAS UNKNOWN, and you call yourself a university student? The government isn't some kind of super computer or robot that it comes up with answers for everything at a moment's notice, it takes years of investigation and gathering evidence to officially classify something as the cause of a catastrophe in a commission report, they don't just officially classify theories.

The owner asked for it to be demolished? Firstly, he denied ever saying to demolish the building, by "pull it" he meant to pull the firefighters out, secondly "pull it" is not and never was a demolition term, ask ANY DEMOLITION EXPERT, thirdly the owner of the building did not have any kind of authority, let alone the kind necessary to order the demolition of such an important building, fourthly you are implying that he decided to demolish it on the spot, which is foolish since it would take weeks of to wire and plan WTC7's demolition, and once again there were no demolition tools, det cord, bomb residue, or bomb material found at ANY of the sites, so look's like it is your "stupid wack argument" that fails you silly boy.

The attacks were investigated by multiple teams and HUNDREDS of researchers, they belonged to the government, agencies, and various top universities, so they did not all work for the US government. Yet, when their math is investigated and tested by hundreds of other scientists AROUND THE WORLD, they are found to be correct and they all come to the same conclusion, that statements goes to Detdu as well.

@Detdu
If you're going to respond to everything with "that's what the government says", then there is no point in discussing anything with you. If the government is really so bad then all of you conspiracy theorists would be rotting in a jail cell somewhere, you have no idea what a truly corrupt and oppressive government is. How about you learn to think for yourself instead of believing everything you are "spoon fed" by a bunch of college kids who failed at film career and have no knowledge in physics or structural engineering? Once again, hundreds of independent researchers and scientists have all come to the same conclusion, many from were around the world.

@ Jew
He get his evidence from "Loose Change" and all of this other youtube video BS. I've seen it, and 90% of the quotes in there were taken out of context and were cut off short before another part came that contradicted conspiracy theories. He simply has no life and feels that everything the government does and says is actually some diabolical plot to kill it's own civilians, demolish it's cities and infrastructure, and make a hell hole out of their country, yet we are still alive and well, and people have been living well and not being slaughtered by their government(in the US) for hundreds of years. Like he said, he said he doesn't need facts, instead he believes whatever stupid thoughts come to his foolish and simple mind.

LOL, "pull it" meant to pull the firefighters out of the building. "Pull it" is not a demolition term, talk to any demolition expert or engineer, secondly the owner of the building was IN NO POSITION OF AUTHORITY to order the fire department to destroy a building like that which held countless government and civilian documents and archives. Yes yes you go to a university, not sure if that's true but frankly it doesn't matter. You lack common sense and comprehension...it's not hard to do good in school, it's not hard and it doesn't take a genius to get good grades. Sadly I see you've simply read propaganda which is untrue, and since you are Chilean I expect you have a harder time trying to find facts...because these conspiracies are just speculation, frankly they don't even deserve to be called that because not only have they not been proven and there is no evidence to support these claims, the claims have been DISPROVED by scientists, structural engineers, mathematicians, physicists, you name it. Yes the original report classified it as unknown because at that time IT WAS UNKNOWN, and you call yourself a university student? The government isn't some kind of super computer or robot that it comes up with answers for everything at a moment's notice, it takes years of investigation and gathering evidence to officially classify something as the cause of a catastrophe in a commission report, they don't just officially classify theories.

The owner asked for it to be demolished? Firstly, he denied ever saying to demolish the building, by "pull it" he meant to pull the firefighters out, secondly "pull it" is not and never was a demolition term, ask ANY DEMOLITION EXPERT, thirdly the owner of the building did not have any kind of authority, let alone the kind necessary to order the demolition of such an important building, fourthly you are implying that he decided to demolish it on the spot, which is foolish since it would take weeks of to wire and plan WTC7's demolition, and once again there were no demolition tools, det cord, bomb residue, or bomb material found at ANY of the sites, so look's like it is your "stupid wack argument" that fails you silly boy.

The attacks were investigated by multiple teams and HUNDREDS of researchers, they belonged to the government, agencies, and various top universities, so they did not all work for the US government. Yet, when their math is investigated and tested by hundreds of other scientists AROUND THE WORLD, they are found to be correct and they all come to the same conclusion, that statements goes to Detdu as well.

@Detdu
If you're going to respond to everything with "that's what the government says", then there is no point in discussing anything with you. If the government is really so bad then all of you conspiracy theorists would be rotting in a jail cell somewhere, you have no idea what a truly corrupt and oppressive government is. How about you learn to think for yourself instead of believing everything you are "spoon fed" by a bunch of college kids who failed at film career and have no knowledge in physics or structural engineering? Once again, hundreds of independent researchers and scientists have all come to the same conclusion, many from were around the world.

@ Jew
He get his evidence from "Loose Change" and all of this other youtube video BS. I've seen it, and 90% of the quotes in there were taken out of context and were cut off short before another part came that contradicted conspiracy theories. He simply has no life and feels that everything the government does and says is actually some diabolical plot to kill it's own civilians, demolish it's cities and infrastructure, and make a hell hole out of their country, yet we are still alive and well, and people have been living well and not being slaughtered by their government(in the US) for hundreds of years. Like he said, he said he doesn't need facts, instead he believes whatever stupid thoughts come to his foolish and simple mind.

Well ima research both sides and write down the arguments on both parts of the story to come up with a good conclusion, but man, its easy to realize that the US is being ran by crazy people, they just do everything in secrecy and are hella good actors.

Washington+d.c..jpg

This isn't a mere coincidence: a giant inverted pentagram pointing towards the white house.

Also for some info on other plans for false flag attacks search up OPERATION NORTHWOODS, the CIA was going to bomb american citizens to blame Cuba and invade them.
Man things are deeper than you think, look at the counterpart also, theres tons of people posting evidence on the internet, go to the link i posted in my previous post there's interesting shit in there about 911.

I don't want to fight, i just want to get to the bottom of this shit

Well ima research both sides and write down the arguments on both parts of the story to come up with a good conclusion, but man, its easy to realize that the US is being ran by crazy people, they just do everything in secrecy and are hella good actors.

Washington+d.c..jpg

This isn't a mere coincidence: a giant inverted pentagram pointing towards the white house.

Also for some info on other plans for false flag attacks search up OPERATION NORTHWOODS, the CIA was going to bomb american citizens to blame Cuba and invade them.
Man things are deeper than you think, look at the counterpart also, theres tons of people posting evidence on the internet, go to the link i posted in my previous post there's interesting shit in there about 911.

Yes you drew some lines pointing to the white house, that must mean 9/11 was an "inside job", I've seen many 9/11 conspiracy websites and they're nothing but of a bunch of BS, posting claims that are simply untrue, taking quotes way out of context. You're simply an idiot who believes all of this shit because you can barely understand what is written in English. Operation Northwoods was planned, never executed. There was also a plan to attack the Soviet Union after world war 2 called Operation Unthinkable, it was never executed either what's your point? Yes of course the CIA is secretive, would you want all of the US's top secret security information available to everyone, do you think that would help squash terrorism or simply make it run rampart you fool? I don't want to discuss anything further with you, you're a waste of my time.

Washington+d.c..jpg

Lmao thats not even a pentagram since 2 lines are missing and what do you think anyways, that the president of the united states is a demon, same as the people that work for the goverment, do you think that they drew these lines in the streets to make a ritual and to sacrifize the people that r inside of that pentagram and cast a spell that would open the gates to hell?
Im dieing right now cause i have to laugh so bad.
I mean really, what do you want to tell us with that picture? lol

Also you said *Oh i cant talk about that with my friends*, yes you cant because they are educated and they probably think that your out of your fucking mind.
And also u said, all they do is studying for shool, you should do the same instead of searching the web for random crap.

Lmao thats not even a pentagram since 2 lines are missing and what do you think anyways, that the president of the united states is a demon, same as the people that work for the goverment, do you think that they drew these lines in the streets to make a ritual and to sacrifize the people that r inside of that pentagram and cast a spell that would open the gates to hell?
Im dieing right now cause i have to laugh so bad.
I mean really, what do you want to tell us with that picture? lol

Also you said *Oh i cant talk about that with my friends*, yes you cant because they are educated and they probably think that your out of your fucking mind.
And also u said, all they do is studying for shool, you should do the same instead of searching the web for random crap.

haha funny stereotipic idiot, trying to ridicule facts by pointing out things you don't understand with your closed minded low thinking capabilities.
What do i want to tell with the picture? the united states a satanist state, ran by maniacs. Can't you see that? are you blind?

Back