• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Do you think I should bring up OriginalTibia again?

Should OriginalTibia return?

• Yes

Votes: 60 52.2%
  • No

Votes: 55 47.8%

• Total voters
"A follower of Ryan"? He has great OT's, that's why most people like him, nothing more, nothing less. We really didn't give a shit when he DDoS'd his competition away, we were just interested in his OT's; that's it. I think no one really likes him in person.

And TBH I don't get why you start flaming players that they're ignorant and such, you team up with Chaosb making this OTserver, fine your choice, but expect flames coming in about his personal reputation concerning OpenTibia.
Aswell, when you can't even effort a dedicated host for 4(?) months now, expect people flaming, Last Man says it's a dead project after 4 months and you just call him a flamer rather then stating how far you are with the project and how much money you made at starbucks for the upcoming dedicated host.

Do you actually hear yourself speaking? Atleast when I read it, I see a kid trying to jump a guy that is already laying down on the floor. Not saying I am down on the floor, but in this example I "am".

Basically, I haven't tried to get any money to start the server yet, other than asking people to PM me if they would want to donate, and do people HAVE to flame due to my new partner Chaosb or that I haven't been able to get a dedicated host? Then I pity the fools that feel a must of doing so, they are addicting nerds that have nothing in there mind other than to troll.

And from now on; I won't feed trolls. Your post was somehow okay and non-flaming compared to the others, therefore I appreciate it more and I gave you a more reasonable explaination.

sammynsc = ryan's disciple
ryan = jesus
loldera = heaven
originaltibia = satan
gail = a prophet
plzhelpmovies = god

Back