• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Do you think I should bring up OriginalTibia again?

Should OriginalTibia return?

• Yes

Votes: 60 52.2%
  • No

Votes: 55 47.8%

• Total voters
That was the most stupid statement I've heard in a few years now. Have you actually read what you wrote before you posted? It's a PROJECT that has been developed under our FREE time for FREE. All we want is some donation money in order to keep the server FREE as possible, however. Donations will be introduced later because it is IMPOSSIBLE to hold a server for FREEEEEEEEE.

Mkay?

And I can't afford paying the full bill myself, I can add some of my own money, yes. But if some people donate aswell, we can help eachother. They will for sure be compensated afterwards.

So if its done under your FREE time? Its not our fault that youve wasted your irl life to create a server. And if im right you bought it from Ryan at the beginning? And just because you wasted some FREE time irl doesnt mean you need to get cash from people who dont even know you thru internet. Im pretty sure that no1 will donate, so if your'e smart you buy a dedicated server (from your own pocket, yes). And then to pay the next and get cash that youve wasted through donations. ^^

*Don't loose it original, don't loose it.. stay patient with these kids, even though they make your head spin as fast as a fucking rat on a wheel."

Okay, to sum it up. I did this on my free time, and if you're going to mock that mr.cool party boy Zackvor, I suggest you to get some facts straight. First off, if i'm spending some of my freetime developing this server instead of PLAYING a server, it's same time wasted. And second of all, I won't even discuss my IRL life with people on otland, because that my otland friend is my life, and I won't brag how good it is, but I can garantue you it's better than yours, since you're all fed up with the IRL thingy.

And I want to set a record straight here; the files we're having now are OUR files, we have our own source package, which means I haven't received them from Ryan because he only dealt the .exe, we are not using his shitty datapack and we're using our own, with features such as full banshee quest with NPC interactions and all the other quests ofcourse.

And ofcourse, many people won't donate, but I hope atleast somebody does it. I can't bother reading your shitty post again, so I assume you mean that people won't donate until they receive something or try the server out at first. But if you can't read, you smart little kiddo. I wrote many times within this thread and I'm pretty sure I wrote it on the first page aswell, that I DO NOT HAVE THE REQUIRED MONEY IN ORDER TO BUY A DEDICATED!!!! AND IN BETWEEN LINES IT MEANS, IF I HAD I'D PURCHASE IT.

Do you get it now? gooooosh you damn trolls, get back to Rookgaard and pray to some freaking tree or something.

@up signed:S original chillllllllllllllll lol. but i think zackvor is kinda right about one thing you should use some own pocket money in order to get a dedicated and then get your cash back while server is open with some donation system. that will work 100%

Guys, please try to read what I'm trying to say. It's kinda annoying to repeat myself over and over. I have told you atleast 10 times now that I do not have the required money, that's why I'm asking for people to help me out getting it. UNLESS I found a volunteer to pay the full bill and he'll be repaid with time.

The server is pretty much done, it has to be tested further more. Then we will announce the realese date. However, we are still short on money, therefore it might be delayed a longer time.

Can any moderator take care of the toilet paper that Ryan sent to this thread? It'd be appreciated, for those who do not know. It's obviously, SammyNSC.

If you can't argue like a normal person, Sammy. I'd advice you to leave this thread, I cannot handle dealing with more kids.

And to answer your question; Wether I have a job or not, I won't use my money to pay the first month of dedicated, simply because I won't invest 1. My freetime for this project 2. Pay for my own freetime? 3. How does that make sense? 4. It only does make sense to kids, and in this case, you.

Is SammyNSC really Ryan, old admin of Oldera?

No, he's his personal asscleaner. Therefore, I don't want him in here, he does anything to ruin other server's reputation. I don't really care if he tries, but do in a decent way, try to discuss or atleast try to behave like a human being, lol.

@Cyberm: Not really...

@Original: Are you surprised you get comments like "get a job!" when you ask for donations to a server that is offline and you wont invest time nor money in it? Call it whatever you want (asslicking? what?) but he is right.

It's not wrong to question things, but questioning it in a wrong way, is wrong. That's why I called him an asslicker, because he is not trying to make a comment, he's trying to mudthrow the server. Which is clear in this situation.

And no, it's not wrong, if I'm a guy with no money, and I got a nice server to offer, and I ask people to donate, I do not force them to do so, what have I done wrong then?

Haha, a flamer. Just because you want the server online, and in no way want to contribute to make it online, you have no right to even speak about the progress. As I said, and as I will say again, It's done. All we need is pocket money for the dedicated, call us cheap, call us poor. We do not care, we're still collecting if someone's intrested, else we cannot offer you OriginalTibia, for the moment.

And besides. This is a discussion board on projects that are developing, even though our developement is done, we still have the right to maintain the thread.

Over and out,

Originaltibia.

Homie i dont even like Ryan. Anyone who talked to him knows what kind of a person he is. And this new guy Cyber needs to get his marbles in order and realize that im not Ryan nor do i ever want to be.

@Original; I wont post in this thread if you stop bringing up my name, i dont care about your ots, and from what i read so far, not many do. So how about you go back to begging for money and i go back to not caring?

Homie i dont even like Ryan. Anyone who talked to him knows what kind of a person he is. And this new guy Cyber needs to get his marbles in order and realize that im not Ryan nor do i ever want to be.

@Original; I wont post in this thread if you stop bringing up my name, i dont care about your ots, and from what i read so far, not many do. So how about you go back to begging for money and i go back to not caring?
Don't worry, I have that very clear.

Your a follower of Ryan, since you seem to comment most things he does as an expertise of perfection. And, if you do not care about my server, why would you bother posting here? It's not like I will cry if mr supercool SammyNSC will care about my server or not. Your like any other player in my eyes, however. Just abit under them, due to your ignorant attitude. Now, just leave and let's drop the flamewar already. I won't explain myself to an ignorant guy, because in the end, it will be the same story. Your ears are shut and you won't take in any information without saying it's bull.

Last edited:
Back