• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Donation Houses with extra!!

wikutag

SoulBound 8.6 100% custom
Reaction score
Hello, my name is Nate.

I have been running a 8.6 real tibia based map with edited features such as increased exp and so on

Im needing info on making the best donor house out there for a person willing to donate for one.

I have sold about 5 out of 6, what it contains
-depot
-10 trainers
-3 floors
-Private spawns ( Cyclops, demons, hero, giant spider )
-2 npc
-3 beds

and a unique look

My players love them.

Its set up to where you don't even have to leave to level and make money.

any ideas on what else I can add to these to make them even better??

Thanks! Deathap

Last edited:
This is basically a thread where your asking people to donate on your ot basically. Also if you really want their opinion on your amazing donation castle, why don't you just give them a free one or send us pictures so we can judge it from that kind of Point of view?

Hello, my name is Nate.

I have been running a 8.6 real tibia based map with edited features such as increased exp and so on

Im needing info on making the best castle out there for a person willing to donate for one.

I have sold about 5 out of 6, what it contains
-depot
-10 trainers
-3 floors
-Private spawns ( Cyclops, demons, hero, giant spider )
-2 npc
-3 beds

and a unique look

My players love them.

Its set up to where you don't even have to leave to level and make money.

any ideas on what else I can add to these to make them even better??

And if you wanna look at my ot the ip is
deathappeal.no-ip.org

Thanks! Deathap

How about you ask your players instead of us. We don't care about your donation castles and I'm sure a majority of people here are against the idea.

Say what you want. Idc about the donations. Its just a feature I added and people started buying. I didn't expect anyone to buy and it just seems that it can be better... I wanna surprise my players that paid for these with a update..

Pictures of other houses like this would be nice, to give me ideas and such..

@owned I could care less what you or the people against it think or care about it. Im asking for advice and your not helping why even comment??

This is trainers, dp, npcs
2gtw6ms.png

xqc903.png

This is the private spawns
2rgn7o8.png

Last edited:
Maybe adding more cool stuffs and a lil touch of magic like furnitures and some dark light with torches idk something more beautiful imo

How about you ask your players instead of us. We don't care about your donation castles and I'm sure a majority of people here are against the idea.
Unlike the majority I must admit I am not against donation houses. Acctually I was probably the one gettingt them out there and making them more popular. It all started on an OTS I had played where I first got to experience a donation house of a friend of mine..Back then probably not much ither OTS were using donation houses and the OTS I played on went offline soon unfortunately. So I started playing Masiyah from @RoHaN-OTs . It has been surely one of my favouriten OTS, however I was missing the donation houses and so I asked Rohan if he could do something about it. Hence he proposed the idea in the masiyah discussion thread and soon implented in the game. Ever since the usage of donation houses on OTS has fairly well improved.

kind regards,
Damon

Unlike the majority I must admit I am not against donation houses. Acctually I was probably the one gettingt them out there and making them more popular. It all started on an OTS I had played where I first got to experience a donation house of a friend of mine..Back then probably not much ither OTS were using donation houses and the OTS I played on went offline soon unfortunately. So I started playing Masiyah from @RoHaN-OTs . It has been surely one of my favouriten OTS, however I was missing the donation houses and so I asked Rohan if he could do something about it. Hence he proposed the idea in the masiyah discussion thread and soon implented in the game. Ever since the usage of donation houses on OTS has fairly well improved.

kind regards,
Damon
See just donation houses don't bother me, spawns in houses is just completely retarded.

See just donation houses don't bother me, spawns in houses is just completely retarded.
Well this depens in my point of view on the servers circumstances. If the server already used teleports for donators (masiyah did, vip spawns) or is a teleport (evo) server, I would see no big harm in adding spawns to the donation houses. On the other hand I agree with you that on low rate custom servers focused on exploring this idea might not be the thing to go for^^
kind regards,
Damon

Well this depens in my point of view on the servers circumstances. If the server already used teleports for donators (masiyah did, vip spawns) or is a teleport (evo) server, I would see no big harm in adding spawns to the donation houses. On the other hand I agree with you that on low rate custom servers focused on exploring this idea might not be the thing to go for^^
kind regards,
Damon
Except the part where there's no possibility of death. Give people private spawns then there should be non pvp in every other spawn in the server.

Well its nice in my ot people are renting the private spawns out, trading donors for access, I mean its a way to get people to spend their earnings in ways that help them aswell. and just not have everything sitting there for no reason. It has a purpose in my ot. I played a real life map with such a thing and it had all bosses in it donors droped, all these teleports, other spawns.

I think that's crazy.. but with my 4 monsters in a spawn, you have to kill a monster to summon another one by lever.

I love the idea.. I just need a idea... that one thing to make it unique and acutally have a more greater purpose

Back