• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Donation items!

Timmiie

Reaction score
Greetings

I got a suggestion which would make Tibera alot better.
I can see that many people are trying to change their donation items for other donation items.

So my suggestion is:

To add for example above temple a little room with an altar and a lever, where your able to exchange your donation items for the points it cost.

For example:

You got a knight and you orderd a blessed rune, suddently you get bored and want to play a mage.
Then you simply go to the floor above the temple and into the altar room, puting your blessed rune on the altar and pull the lever.
Then the blessed rune will dissapear and you will have 35 donation points on your account.

But this is only my oppinion.
What do you think about it?

Weliax Aslet

Try to see this from Richux' point of view, this method would make him loose a lot of cash. He needs our donations.

Signed,
Robin.

I know a way to make it even better.
In this "room" will be All donation items stations, u choose one, than you put your item on altar or whatever, and when u pull the laver your items is getting changed, for the one you choose.

Beast~.

Too easily to be abused, sum1 can play all vocs, and keep switching between vocation items when they wanna go on another char.

Back