• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Donation Mana Rune

Mana Rune Change

• Change it to 3k

Votes: 21 60.0%
  • Leave it at 2k

Votes: 14 40.0%

• Total voters

Ooth

Reaction score
I think the donor mana rune should be changed from 2k to 3k (maybe 2500). Also, you should also be allowed to use it with crosshairs just like curaga.

What do you think?

if pallys and knights have a curaga, that heals as high as there level, how come mages cant do the same? that makes pallys and knights easiest to play with and mages so easy to die.. i think there shud be an increase in mana rune, not drastically cuz i know everyone wants mages to hael 2k so 3k is perfect!

I think 2.5k or the exhaust gets shortened so the donor mana rune goes faster :p because if it's 3k I don't know, I personally think it's to much but I also agree we die to easy... I say make the exhaust lower so we can keep up with the triple overtimes and stuff :p

I think 2.5k or the exhaust gets shortened so the donor mana rune goes faster :p because if it's 3k I don't know, I personally think it's to much but I also agree we die to easy... I say make the exhaust lower so we can keep up with the triple overtimes and stuff :p

The exhaust is perfect, if it's any faster we will be playing forgottenl and combo like 22k with our mana runes alone :?
If it's exhaust stays the same I would say 2.5k is perfect 500 extra mana per turn is sure to keep us alive a bit longer.

unfortunately, i have to go against this. Mages have much more mana than knights and pally's do health and have the ability to heal it full (50k) with a pot. they are much harder to combo than a knight and their survivability is pretty fucking high as is. leave this be.

ofc, pallys and eks wud need 2 have higher atks then tho. ;p

if pallys and knights have a curaga, that heals as high as there level, how come mages cant do the same? that makes pallys and knights easiest to play with and mages so easy to die.. i think there shud be an increase in mana rune, not drastically cuz i know everyone wants mages to hael 2k so 3k is perfect!

are you retared?

palys and knights and mages can use curaga to heal HP (yes thats right HP)
plays and knights and mages can heal with donor mana rune to heal mana ( yes thats right mana)

my point u dumb witted fuck may ask is mana and hp are diffeent things

mages mana rune is just fine what we need is pallys to heal just a lil bit more and a knights to heal more than a mage u cant tank on a mage u idiot it defeats the fact ur playing tibia still even tho it an ot it still tibia

eg:
KNIGHTS = BLOCKERS
PALYS = BLOCK SOME WHAT AND DEAL SOME DAMAGE
MAGES = SHIT BLOCKERS DEAL HEAPS OF DAMAGE

so stop trying to make ur self god by making a mage block like a knight be more of a team player or learn some pvp skill and u wont die as much :)

so stop trying to make ur self god by making a mage block like a knight be more of a team player or learn some pvp skill and u wont die as much :)

Yeah, because people are going to choose a mage who heals 3k mana as a blocker over a knight who heals 11k HP with curaga.

You "dumb witted fuck"

I agree with Tee, (not that answers a "Retared") but i agree that knight should be blockers, pallys in the middle and mages should deal heaps of damage.. but... they don't...

And now it's Knights = Tankers & Damage Dealers, Paladins= hmm sux and sux? Mages= Sux blocking and medium damage -.-

so why isnt everyone playing a knight? every voc is balanced only palas should get more dmg

so why isnt everyone playing a knight? every voc is balanced only palas should get more dmg

mages still have some use.. i can't imagine a 7 v 7 with all knights, lmao

EDIT: Whoops.. miss understood your comment.. as you prob noticed mine doesn't relate.

Unfortunately, the game is based too-far around a mage healing rune of 2000. This does not seem too probable for the future. Besides, the rune has 300-400ms exhaust, whilst Curaga has 1000. You're healing nearly half of what knights do, I think it's balanced anyway.

Red

Back