• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Done with the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didnt forget, this was just part of my SOC 311 class.

Need to write a paper on gaming addiction :/

Wanted to see how mmrpg gaming collaborated with addiction, good news is this was great stuff, from the threats to spams, shit was great :)

anyway website now online!

- - - Updated - - -

and big fu to all who though i was trollin -_-

The most odd thing is how easy I guess adult guys who wait for one ot and are so excited and full of joy can in 1 minute turn all this affection into hatred and immediatly change object of admiration. Most funny fact in all of this is if You read carefully those posts from 1st to the last You can see how their opinion changes and how they are getting pissed off. Also quite hilarious that they can pour their love to ot that they were flaming and hating just not so long time ago. People here are so pathetic tibio-maniacs (4sure not all but most). So easy to manipulate, so superficial and I have to say so dumb. I know it's tibia forum and we all like this game at least a little but geez fellows don't show your true nerd visage cause its embarassing as hell. Just wanna see what happen if this oldera start and all those ppl like Mex and Lysy who will be first online there.

I think Sammy that You can use this piece in your elaboration.

+1 washandgo

When i can log in sammy?? because server is closed.... AT 14 ??? LOL I WAS WAITING 20 HOURS NOW I WILL WAIT MORE 10??

Last edited:
Why open it at 14:00 CET? Just school kids will be able to play at this time

This delay was probably the best advertising you can ask for.. Why?

It was pretty much on the first 5 new posts all the time for the past 30 hours lOL

today my dream come truee sammy you must be the love of my life, i will pg so bad because after my heart break i thought it was a troll Server:(
Be Ready For my 24h Non Stop pg on beest server history. Pm me for team ( No trolls)
Oldera need custom client or normal 7.72?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back