• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Done with the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
if he is not trolling why he cant come here and tell us what is going on ?

So if he isn't trolling he failed opening his server twice now. And he is supposed to be able to keep it online and stable when he can't even open it correctly?

Better putting all hope on Last world getting fixed.

fix stair delay's ;s

- - - Updated - - -

mana regain is pretty slow if you look to the exp rate and loot rate

I'm using original tibia 7.72 client and asprate's ip changer and it says bad account name and password, wtf? I have caps lock off

Edit. Finally logged in, i think server went off

Many changes has to be done, Fix stair delay, fix push system lol, like 4 sec? ;P

halberds/battle shields in npc sam
selling black perls in ank
blanks in alexander (edron)
Chester Kahs dont trade lie rings

anything else?

gfb is 480 mana and explo idk, but it more than 200+, kinda sad imo!

So is the server worth playing?

From what I hear both here on the forums and in game chat there are more bugs than ever seen on a server. The gameplay is horrible. Or is this incorrect? Suppose I'll go exp some and see for myself.

I just fixed the npcs :). Please note that this is 7.72, we use 7.72 spell formula's.

I'm 25 now, stairs are a little annoying using since you have to stand still for 1 sec after use else you lagg like crazy trying to walk. Other than that it's fine atm.

What about frag system tho? I killed this fag lvl 25 with mino guards when I just arrived to dara minos and got.. 11h frag? Does it take 11 hours for 1 frag or all of them at once?

I just changed fragtime to 8 hours. You don't have to be online to decrease the fragtime. Change will be applied next restart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back