• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Done with the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Decrease exp loss to around 2 levels instead of 4 around lvl 100 as it is now. Fix bless donation to make sure you only drop 1, then people will want them.

Then you'll earn money on them and can remove the fking exp donation which ruined the server. Reset the whole thing and give back bless roses to everyone who purchased so they can sell'em in-game, to decrease their loss of real money due to reset.

Decrease exp much more after lvl 100+ so people won't be 150..

Obvious; Fix rollbacks before that.

=

Server will hold until Realots comes up

lol must be kidding me?

i dont think he also dont wanna listen to botters suggestions
hahaha
learn some pvp before using bot

server online!

rly cant u fix website? its so delayed that online list, also server save should be more often and house save.. do something with it.

http://otland.net/f118/nicaw-acc-monster-red-skull-system-characters-excellent-wars-171387/ <--- gm add this things it would be better to see redskulls on web

- - - Updated - - -

faileh.jpg

failws.jpg

Attachments

Lol get ready to be ip banned
Trading characters is ilegal with deletion
hahaha cya noob

He can't play oldera.. well he could but GL warring at 100+ on a server that is in europe considering he's in USA.

I have teh same problemzor.

inb4 HUR DURRRR GET WTFAST IT WILL MAKE YOU LAGLESS HURRRRRRRR
no

Massacre on bugs
!
owned noobs when we come from behind ;) Real team is here
WE ruling bros

Massacre on bugs
!
owned noobs when we come from behind ;) Real team is here
WE ruling bros

Are you the team that brought 6 noobchars and went to defense with your 25~ people against our 6?
Nothing but respect for you guys.

man we rooked all your chars when u getting trap, diing and coming back like retards xD
, and outside we make nice mwalls and all you die.. please dont talk you are big because you should learn some pvp i think

He can't play oldera.. well he could but GL warring at 100+ on a server that is in europe considering he's in USA.

I have teh same problemzor.

inb4 HUR DURRRR GET WTFAST IT WILL MAKE YOU LAGLESS HURRRRRRRR
no

omg are u Original from wow????????????!!?????? i'm ur biggset fan man!! i didnt knowed u played tibia, we should play some time !!!! XD p.s. im on ur realm too, we can play wow together xd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back