• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Done with the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fresh news: server wont be online, hope you enjoyed atleast forum war. THX

Oldera 7.72

Oldera is released Wednesday 16:00 CEST. The dedicated server has arrived as this page is hosted on the dedicated :)

See you ingame!

Opeeeennnnnnnn today i've been in shock since the news about the serv going up again wake me up please

you think im fucking idiot, trolling me?? then dont private message me for team
u are scum

- - - Updated - - -

im a ***** and today obama will be reelected and i will tell him to fucking shoot torpedos to your house so you die and cant get girls anymoreeeeee

You are dishonor to every black man. Also you are proof why u blacks left trees at the end. And only thing You niggas invented is HIV, AIDS and some othe diseases. All because of that you had to fuck those apes in the jungle. But seriously checking your grammar I think You are from Cambodia or some islamic country and You use electronic translator from the ninty's.

are you guys serious? Why are you arguing about pointless crap here? -_-

OT: Server going up 2morow, just setting everything up.

Sammy I've been waiting for your ot more than 3 days xD

Btw ignore the flammers o/

tommorow will be a good day

Congratulations 4 the DEDI!

What will be the rates? Will there be wands? Hydras? Port Hope? Pz in Boats? Experience for killing other people?

Also please please tell me there is a custom client for this...i own an iMac and i can't open two .exes at the same time, i got an app to open windows .exes but it can only open one at a time...i so wont be able to open client + ip changer if necesary....so please make it a custom client with the ip already changed or else i wont be able to play :(

Last edited:
What are you talking about? I don't even know you.

The reasons i asked if there were hydras, port hope, wands, pz on boat etc is EXACTLY SO I CAN AVOID IT. If he responded with a yes to all of those, i would NOT play. I did not ask it because i want those features, to the contrary, i'm asking to make sure this will be a good server.

- - - Updated - - -

And no, if you believe i am "Isen" from Tibianic, i am not. He just used my name.

I only hope this server got real map. And when I say real I mean real. If You know what I am talking about. Even though I didn't really play Tibia 7.4/7.72 at all I like to play on real map than on some custom kido make spawn-caves with dls or heroes.

fixed pz bug at ank parcel shop, talkin to boat npcs while pzed and wand of vortex gp bug

What will be the rates? Will there be wands? Hydras? Port Hope? Pz in Boats? Experience for killing other people?

Also please please tell me there is a custom client for this...i own an iMac and i can't open two .exes at the same time, i got an app to open windows .exes but it can only open one at a time...i so wont be able to open client + ip changer if necesary....so please make it a custom client with the ip already changed or else i wont be able to play :(

Its 7.72 so yes there is hydras,wands,port hope, and pz in boats. And you will need ip changer.

<stage minlevel="1" maxlevel="40" multiplier="150"></stage>
<stage minlevel="41" maxlevel="75" multiplier="50"></stage>
<stage minlevel="76" maxlevel="100" multiplier="35"></stage>
<stage minlevel="100" maxlevel="120" multiplier="20"></stage>
<stage minlevel="121" maxlevel="140" multiplier="15"></stage>
<stage minlevel="141" maxlevel="150" multiplier="10"></stage>
<stage minlevel="151" maxlevel="180" multiplier="5"></stage>
<stage minlevel="181" maxlevel="200" multiplier="4"></stage>
<stage minlevel="201" maxlevel="999" multiplier="3"></stage>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back