• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Done with the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you open the serv, please open at a reasonable time. not something like 10:00 am in the morning.

(I can't play at work - boss is mad)

Probably server wil be online tomorow or on Wednesday

UPDATE 6/11/2012: I received some info from leaseweb. Server probably will be delivered today. Nothing sure though. Keep checking this page for actual updates!

cant wait hopEFully you will put server online asap sammy!!

UPDATE 6/11/2012: I received some info from leaseweb. Server probably will be delivered today. Nothing sure though. Keep checking this page for actual updates!

From the homepage

edit: did you decide what stages you will have?

Last edited:
Hopefully online today evening!

Btw. how much will Exori cost? 150 mana?
And how much p-bolts will Pallys be able to conjure?

UPDATE 6/11/2012 10:57 AM CEST: Leaseweb just confirmed me server will be delivered today. If no problems occur, Oldera will go online tomorrow.

Release Date: Wednesday 16:00 CEST. Release date is subject to change, please check this page frequently.

its on oldera.net SO EXCITED XDDDDDDDD CANT WAIT

wednesday after class i will go shop buy 3 litre red bull and pg 24h non stiop!!! buahaha 200ek please :)
priv me if you want team

Not easy to say man but I think You got such a sad life. Although nice that You can find hapiness in small things. Good for You.

now im young i enjoy this and im really good pg
when im old and cant enjoy this and ugly wife that doesnt wannt fuck.. thats sad life for me

now im young i enjoy this and im really good pg
when im old and cant enjoy this and ugly wife that doesnt wannt fuck.. thats sad life for me

I have to say that by living this way as You do. You are making it more possible that You will have ugly wife. Think about it.

Tibianic, what is your name in game? I want to team with you, you are king man!

lol u get girlfriend with nice body and after years it downgrounds it to become ugly dont u see? or u willing to pay plastic tits to your wife? You think im No life because im PG and you dont know anything about it kid go school please.

thanks i know but i cant make character yet i will private u my name

lol u get girlfriend with nice body and after years it downgrounds it to become ugly dont u see? or u willing to pay plastic tits to your wife? You think im No life because im PG and you dont know anything about it kid go school please.

thanks i know but i cant make character yet i will private u my name

I never said You are nolife or something. I just repeated your own words man. You don't like girls or what? The point is You also getting old buddy. If You don't like that fact You can always change girlfriend to a younger one but I see your point. So basically your keynote is: "AAAaaah shit, girls are getting old, and then looks ugly. So fuck it. I will just play Tibia and drink some redbull."

Keep it up bro. It's Your life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back