• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Dos Attacks

hmmz I turned windows firewall on and said block all connections maby that helps ?;/
EDIT: I turned SPI mode on in my router,block ping request and Dos attack Detection. So I Hope that will help.

Last edited:
turn off your internet, problem solved.(block the port there using?)
Turning off wont solve. And blocking the port wont be smart if you're hosting anything...

Get a decent firewall, windows firewall = crap. ZoneAlarm or something like that should be fine.
Try to get the ip, if there are multiple ips its a botnet, if its one send an email to abuse@provider, or block that ip in your router.

Last edited:
Turning off wont solve. And blocking the port wont be smart if you're hosting anything...

Get a decent firewall, windows firewall = crap. ZoneAlarm or something like that should be fine.
Try to get the ip, if there are multiple ips its a botnet, if its one send an email to abuse@provider, or block that ip in your router.

ZoneAlarm = crap!!! Outpost firewall is great, nice rule setup and all.
You can't really block a dos attack, if the guys know what they are doing they will get you offline anyhow. Especially if you are on a home connection. Talk to your ISP and let them investigate the situation. If youre lucky they will be catched and punished. Most ISP's take this very seriously. Worst that can happen if you are stupid they just kick you as a customer causing them troubles.
What is DDos? Enter ping command in console?
Hueshuese, you're just sending massive packets to one target. DDoS = Distributed Denial Of Service.

Last edited:
What is DDos? Enter ping command in console?
You would need a crapload of pcs if you want that to work :p
ZoneAlarm = crap!!! Outpost firewall is great, nice rule setup and all.
You can't really block a dos attack, if the guys know what they are doing they will get you offline anyhow. Especially if you are on a home connection. Talk to your ISP and let them investigate the situation. If you lucky they will be catched and punished. Most ISP's take this very seriously. Worst that can happen if you are stupid they just kick you as a customer causing them troubles.

Hueshuese, you're just sending massive packets to one target. DDoS = Distributed Denial Of Service.
ZoneAlarm isnt great, but its better than Windows Firewall...
I've heard good stories about Outpost.
You can block a ddos attack, there are really professional firewalls which can, but you'll probably have to wait..

Contacting the ISP will probably help, but if its a botnet, and it probably is, you can't solve anything, the herder will search some other victims and start over.

You would need a crapload of pcs if you want that to work :p

ZoneAlarm isnt great, but its better than Windows Firewall...
I've heard good stories about Outpost.
You can block a ddos attack, there are really professional firewalls which can, but you'll probably have to wait..

Contacting the ISP will probably help, but if its a botnet, and it probably is, you can't solve anything, the herder will search some other victims and start over.

1 server is enough to kill a home connection. Anything is better than windows firewall. You can't block a dos attack with your firewall, but you can prevent it effectiveness with it. By contacting your isp. They will find the ips and notify the admins of the compromised servers/computers and they will be corrected.

Problem solved, I just blocked every extern ip from my router:p

Then you didn't get a real dos attack.

Hahaha oyu make me laugh Master-M in the beginning i tought i was dosed to but if you check i.p the are the same right (lik ddos attacks :p) but just clean your computer from spyware and it is gone =)

Hahaha oyu make me laugh Master-M in the beginning i tought i was dosed to but if you check i.p the are the same right (lik ddos attacks :p) but just clean your computer from spyware and it is gone =)

What are u talking about.. I dont have any spyware on it.

Back