• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ Downgrade Cliente 13x+ for 8.60

Sardinha

Reaction score
[PT-BR]
Salve rapaziada,

Estou voltando a mexer com OT agora, depois de alguns anos parado, e estou usando o TFS 1.5 na versão 8.6.

E pensando aqui em colocar as sprites de 13x+ no cliente já vi que é possível adicionar, mas gostaria de saber se há alguma forma mais rápida pra adicionar no cliente e logo no items.otb, como por exemplo se eu salvar o .dat .spr do 13x na versão 8.6 e usar o items.otb da versão 13x se funcionaria, apenas um exemplo pra saber se da certo. Para poupar tempo de adicionar cada sprite e no items.otb também.

Não quero usar OTC, apenas o client 8.60 normal

Caso tenha algum tópico sobre, pode postar por favor que não encontrei.

Desde já agradecido.

[EN-USA]
Hello guys,

I'm getting back to playing with OT now, after a few years of hiatus, and I'm using TFS 1.5 in version 8.6.

And thinking about putting the 13x+ sprites in the client, I already saw that it is possible to add them, but I would like to know if there is any faster way to add them to the client and then to items.otb, like for example if I save the .dat .spr from 13x in version 8.6 and using items.otb from version 13x if it would work, just an example to see if it works. To save time adding each sprite and items.otb as well.

I don't want to use OTC, just the normal 8.60 client

If you have a topic about it, can you please post it that I couldn't find.

Thank you in advance.

Back