• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Download] Tibianic DLL Sources (Client Injection)

anyone else had problem with party showing wrong skull icons, or knows how to solve it?

yHLb2id.png

to fix this issue check for main.cpp // const.h

and play with these values
main.cpp
Code:
if(player->skull != SKULL_NONE){
    if(iconNumber == 0){
      switch(player->skull){
        case SKULL_YELLOW: {
          g_lastTmp = 0x0EC;
          break;
        }

case SKULL_GREEN: {
          g_lastTmp = 0x0ED;
          break;
        }       

case SKULL_WHITE: {
          g_lastTmp = 0x0EE;
          break;
        }

case SKULL_RED: {
          g_lastTmp = 0x0EF;
          break;
        }
      }
or maybe this at const.h
Code:
enum skull_t {
    SKULL_NONE        = 0,
    SKULL_YELLOW    = 1,
    SKULL_GREEN        = 2,
    SKULL_WHITE        = 3,
    SKULL_RED        = 4,
};

enum Party_t {
    PARTY_NONE        = 0,
    PARTY_INVITER    = 1,
    PARTY_INVITEE    = 2,
    PARTY_MEMBER    = 3,
    PARTY_LEADER    = 4,

@CipsoftStinks
C++:
int _stdcall HookedGetIconSkin(int iconNumber)
This whole function is written wrong I think(skulls and flags should be in one switch).
I dont have time for fixing stuff for free all the time, if you want you can hire me.

can anyone re-write the tutorial?
the link is broken
when i first open the tibria in C++, i see a window that says

"The compiler settings format of Dev-C++ has changed.
Please update your settings at Project >> Project Options >> Compiler and save your project"

I tried a few things in there (changing Base Compiler Set and different customizations) but nothing has worked, so i have been trying to edit without changing anything. I dont get any errors that way when i compile.
I haven't made a website yet so I can't get past the auto update
i would prefer to remove the automatic updates altogether (if someone could help with that too, it'd be great!)

i try to change something in dev++ and compile but i dont see any changes
i removed the R from
Lua:
#define MESSAGE_TITLE "Tibria"
#define WINDOW_TITLE "Tibria Client"
in const.h
thinking i would see the change "Tibia Client" on the window title but i didn't

i also tried to "rebuild all" instead of compile but it didnt work and now (not sure what happened) but everytime i try to rebuild i get erros, even from the original files

can anyone re-write the tutorial?
the link is broken
when i first open the tibria in C++, i see a window that says

"The compiler settings format of Dev-C++ has changed.
Please update your settings at Project >> Project Options >> Compiler and save your project"

I tried a few things in there (changing Base Compiler Set and different customizations) but nothing has worked, so i have been trying to edit without changing anything. I dont get any errors that way when i compile.
I haven't made a website yet so I can't get past the auto update
i would prefer to remove the automatic updates altogether (if someone could help with that too, it'd be great!)

i try to change something in dev++ and compile but i dont see any changes
i removed the R from
Lua:
#define MESSAGE_TITLE "Tibria"
#define WINDOW_TITLE "Tibria Client"
in const.h
thinking i would see the change "Tibia Client" on the window title but i didn't

i also tried to "rebuild all" instead of compile but it didnt work and now (not sure what happened) but everytime i try to rebuild i get erros, even from the original files
For the next try to review the thread bro
'm uploading the tutorial from GitHub here since I'm deleting the repo.
Use the provided tools in OP: the Dev C++ provided has the right mingw version and a custom boost file, and the client is reversed engineered to work with the dll.

How To Compile On Windows With Dev C++
  • Open the the DEV File
  • ALT + P to open Project Options, or Project -> Project Options from the menu
  • Then Directories -> Include Directories, and replace ALL the paths to where the source is on your computer
  • CTRL + F and find in all files: tibria.com and replace them with your IP
  • Always clean before compiling: Execute -> clean then Execute -> compile
  • Drag the .dll to your client/game folder

Implement the auto updater
  • Make a directory called update inside your web server folder. Usually: Linux: /var/www/ or /var/www/html/, and Windows (xampp):C:\xampp\htdocs\

Not Required:
  • Not all values are changed in the DLL source, some values require client hex-editing. For this you need: XVI32
  • You can also change the .dll name by going to Build Options -> Override output filename (If you do this step, you also have to hex edit the client to match the right .dll path)

You're all set.

Back