• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Download] Tibianic DLL Sources (Client Injection)

where can you change the project name in .cfg file?

"#Tibria"

Has anyone managed to make it work by changing the RSA keys in main.cpp?
I know what const char* p and const char* q. But what is const char* d stand for?

It's a little disappointing to see all the forks on GitHub even with the original, and it will be removed from GitHub if that continues.

The idea behind leaking the source in the first place was so you could learn from it or improve/build up on it (reason behind GitHub), and also because the files were sold for a lot of money on the black market (but having the files posted here on Otland is sufficient to stop that; no need for git)

Awesome, thanks for sharing this, it's a great resources for learning.
Well, I'm having a hard time understanding the hooking of CreateWindowEx, does anyone know the process of hooking this function?

I'm uploading the tutorial from GitHub here since I'm deleting the repo.
Use the provided tools in OP: the Dev C++ provided has the right mingw version and a custom boost file, and the client is reversed engineered to work with the dll.

How To Compile On Windows With Dev C++

• Open the the DEV File
  • ALT + P to open Project Options, or Project -> Project Options from the menu
  • Then Directories -> Include Directories, and replace ALL the paths to where the source is on your computer
  • CTRL + F and find in all files: tibria.com and replace them with your IP
  • Always clean before compiling: Execute -> clean then Execute -> compile
  • Drag the .dll to your client/game folder

Implement the auto updater

• Make a directory called update inside your web server folder. Usually: Linux: /var/www/ or /var/www/html/, and Windows (xampp): C:\xampp\htdocs\

Not Required:

• Not all values are changed in the DLL source, some values require client hex-editing. For this you need: XVI32
  • You can also change the .dll name by going to Build Options -> Override output filename (If you do this step, you also have to hex edit the client to match the right .dll path)

You're all set.

I'm uploading the tutorial from GitHub here since I'm deleting the repo.
Use the provided tools in OP: the Dev C++ provided has the right mingw version and a custom boost file, and the client is reversed engineered to work with the dll.

How To Compile On Windows With Dev C++

• Open the the DEV File
  • ALT + P to open Project Options, or Project -> Project Options from the menu
  • Then Directories -> Include Directories, and replace ALL the paths to where the source is on your computer
  • CTRL + F and find in all files: tibria.com and replace them with your IP
  • Always clean before compiling: Execute -> clean then Execute -> compile
  • Drag the .dll to your client/game folder
Implement the auto updater
  • Make a directory called update inside your web server folder. Usually: Linux: /var/www/ or /var/www/html/, and Windows (xampp): C:\xampp\htdocs\
Not Required:
  • Not all values are changed in the DLL source, some values require client hex-editing. For this you need: XVI32
  • You can also change the .dll name by going to Build Options -> Override output filename (If you do this step, you also have to hex edit the client to match the right .dll path)
You're all set.
Why are You Young to delete the github repository Bro???

@Danger II

I haven't tried it with these compiled sources, but with another client. I used these four lines for versions.php

Code:
tibia.dat 1608493788
tibia.dll 975389893
tibia.spr 962797610
tibia.pic 377104901

Change tibia the whatever your data files are called.
Change the numbers using a checksum calculator. It's crc32 hash.

how to change the name "Tibria", in Tibia.exe info and also inside Tibia.cfg ?

I pressed ctrl + f also i went to find // find in files in the top menu bar and wrote tribia.com to replace that ip with mine but nothings happens
who could guide me into this? i need help pls

Back