• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Download] Tibianic DLL Sources (Client Injection)

I made old Tibianic dll (cracked back in days) to work on 8.0 client, there were some issues with drawFrame func but it finally worked well
its possible because that client has a fake protocol.. but it wont work as a 8.0 client and ofc with few issues

its possible because that client has a fake protocol.. but it wont work as a 8.0 client and ofc with few issues
It worked mate, it was used on Eloth server, where I made client basing on stolen Iryont one
And for sure it was 8.0
@EDIT
Found thread on torg.pl with this server, it was 8.0 100%

It worked mate, it was used on Eloth server, where I made client basing on stolen Iryont one
And for sure it was 8.0
@EDIT
Found thread on torg.pl with this server, it was 8.0 100%
It was not tibianic dll on Eloth, you made different dll for our 8.0. Tibianic dll was used for Tibianus back in times:p btw, I thought u died lol :D

It was not tibianic dll on Eloth, you made different dll for our 8.0. Tibianic dll was used for Tibianus back in times:p btw, I thought u died lol :D
Really? :D
I thought it was Tibianic xDD
Sorry Felipe, my memory is quite foggy since I haven't been in Tibia for about 3 years
Wille, still you have source code of our dll?

Sorry Felipe, my memory is quite foggy since I haven't been in Tibia for about 3 years
No I don’t, as you died before sending sources :D I had to hire another person to create dll from scratch :p btw, can I have any contact to you? If you got free time I might have job for you :p

do not worry man , such things also happens to me haha

I've looked into skull function. Something here is definitely messed up. Haven't succeed in repair yet.

Temporary fix should be:
If you are not interested in modifying icons, just comment that line:
rwxsu/tibianic-dll (https://github.com/rwxsu/tibianic-dll/blob/c17885f6a292700184ae5c083cb1c7e7800941c1/main.cpp#L1974)
Then you will not override func and everything should work normal

Gonna checkout this later. Feel free to remind me if I forgot.

you f***ng saved my life. Thanks bro!

can someone help me ?? when i'm trying to log in after compile, client crashes/debug

TibiaPVP Error
+---------------------------------------------------------------
Debug Assertion 7.72 Objects.cpp 267
Wed Sep 25 23:28:55 2019
Windows Version: 6.2 build 9200 on 2
Graphic Engine: 1
Last Packet Types: 100 011 010 100 020 000 000 000 000 000
Last Packet: 092 012 010 133 092 000 016 050 000 001 011 255 255 255 255 255
Player.cpp 383: exception occurred, reason:
Network.cpp 885: exception occurred (ErrorCode = 0), reason:
Control.cpp 1280: exception occurred (Type = 100), reason:
Communication.cpp 1460: exception occurred (PlayerX = 32369) (PlayerY = 32234), reason:
Communication.cpp 1437: exception occurred (xmin = 0) (ymin = 0), reason:
Communication.cpp 1416: exception occurred (Type = 1) (OldType = 1290), reason:
Objects.cpp 270: exception occurred (Type = 1) (Flag = 5), reason:
Objects.cpp 267: assertion failed (Type = 1) (ObjectProperties->high() = 5089), reason:
In(Type,ObjectProperties->low(),ObjectProperties->high())
----------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for my ignorance, but I'm having trouble compiling, I tried a lot of things but nothing works

1575353641670.png

Try deleting & reinstalling everything, be sure to read the installation tutorial and set the libs again, something.must be wrong. The same thing happened to me once

Could it be any missing lib? If so where can I download it.

Last edited:
Could it be any missing lib? If so where can I download it.
I don't think bro that's why i suggested to uninstall, re-download and install all over again.
Being carefully on what you write in the lib part etc

Back