• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Downloads Distributions board moderators

Michael Orsino

Premium User
Premium User
Support Team
Solutions
Reaction score
When a distribution thread made by a member is posted, generally how long does it take to be accepted?

If a distribution thread is posted in an incorrect format and is therefore rejected, is any notice given to the member?

I ask these questions because for the past week or so I have been trying to release my server to the community. I don't know if it has been rejected for some reason, I don't see why it would have.

My feedback and suggestion -
The downloads distributions board needs to be checked more regularly.
If a distribution thread is knocked back, perhaps some notice to the member as to why would be handy to stop it from happening again.

My distribution thread was accepted on otfans within 24 hours of being submit.
If my thread has indeed been knocked back here, I ask why.

Thank you,
Michael

Correct, the first thread that I made I forgot the source code. Since then TWO threads have been made in the correct format.
Have both been rejected because of the initial post? I'll make another.
Don't know why the other two would have been rejected unless they were outright not even looked at.

Ontopic - feedback
I still feel that if a legitimate server release is knocked back for any reason a polite and informative private message would not go astray.

Back