• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Dymy's Thread

dymy

Reaction score
Whats up. I begin to map and I want to show you my work.

some gate
ZxgPJqbrama.JPG

some cave
yQhgnUtunel.JPG

next some gate
xEzXtgbramapustynia.JPG

with time I'll add more photos
:p

Attachments

Well. You are definitely creative constructor. Big + for that. I find your works interesting in some way. What I dislike is - for example - the wooden blocks into the walls of your gate. What's that? Why is it there? I know you wanted to create some kind of "gates" - in the pyramid one - but it looks just wrong. Your cave is just fine.

Why are you creating tibia maps in old versions? Is it 7.0+? Your cave?
Try to make something with new sprites. Im sure you are going to create something awsome some day. You got the potential as mapper :)

I really liked your first gate, very creative and well built. Im not sure about the pyramid gate, I think its too much big and unnecessary, but thats a great showoff at least.
As Redrax said, you are very creative.

I want to make the camp of pirates from the game Gothic II
hRamKrpiracibramaa.JPG

KxSCJopiraci%20brama.JPG

i speak no good english

I never liked mountains over cave walls. Just remove the mountain and it's perfect!

Its a clean nice work, good job even tho nothing special.

^ Nothing special, yet very unique; I like the sand and the way you do your dirt.. looks very realistic; now just throw some debri/rubble on the mountains since I've never seen an unrocky mountain and after that, you're set. Its sexy!

Back