• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

E7 Project

Walking through the deepest places in the sewers can be scary.
Lucky me they are locked up!

Oc8jo.png

Sincerely
E7 Team​

:eek: the guy in the bottom left room, really fucked his room-mate by the looks of things :/

nice still :)

Great project, if it is possible to host the live server on a debian system I can offer free hosting to support this project on one of my boxes. :)

Great project, if it is possible to host the live server on a debian system I can offer free hosting to support this project on one of my boxes. :)

Live server can only run on windows atm, if you have a windows box please contact me :)

e1Qaq.png

im a fag and i like to find small bugs and complain about the hole piece looks like shit because its 1 border bug

No really, nothing special but really rpgish and I would love to explore that cave :]

e1Qaq.png

im a fag and i like to find small bugs and complain about the hole piece looks like shit because its 1 border bug

No really, nothing special but really rpgish and I would love to explore that cave :]
You forgot the other debri piece

Back