• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

E7 Project

Bonetoth the Murderer
gaZUF.png

Edit.
To the next page.

Last edited:
Bonetooth? "boss" or smth? :p
Or is it going to be a normal enemy?

Map:
I like it, but at the first orc pic I wanted to see more of the "house" cuz it looked interesting ;D

Edit:
I just realized that the name is spelled "Bonetoth" not, Bonetooth, is this a mistake or something intentional?

Last edited:
Bonetooth? "boss" or smth? :p
Or is it going to be a normal enemy?

Map:
I like it, but at the first orc pic I wanted to see more of the "house" cuz it looked interesting ;D

Bonetoth is included in the first quest, though we're not certain if this will be his actual name.

Nop, well it might be if majority of people want it to be, we're still deciding its name since we're working on the quest.

98jrf.png

@ ragimus.
I'm sorry to tell you this, but you didn't read the post very in-depth. There is a Paladin and and Archer.

Anyways

@topic

You guys are doing great things with this map. It's very exciting to see what can be done with RME. How do we know when the server is up?

Last edited:
@ ragimus.
I'm sorry to tell you this, but you didn't read the post very in-depth. There is a Paladin and and Archer.

Anyways

@topic

You guys are doing great things with this map. It's very exciting to see what can be done with RME. How do we know when the server is up?

You won't, since we won't set up a deadline. It will cause stress. Unless we don't set up a very very long deadline from now.

But you will definitely know when the server is close to finished. I can tell you it's not tomorrow tho (Ironic)

Last edited:
Atm, theres over 30 books/parchments/letters/items/stories/riddles etc hidden all over the map. I spent a good 3 hours making up stories for everything, and I'm not done yet.
Some of these stories I came up with really scares the shit out of me, I'm serious.

Last edited:
Sharp will be reading shortly ;D did peroxide leave the map online or :? did he turn it off when he left, Ill turn it on, but I dont really wanna go upstairs.

l6vwW.png

This is how the spells look at the moment, leave suggestions if you think I should change anything...

We're gonna have a small mini-test server later to set the real formulas for the spells, I havent really changed much in them except all the healing spells.
All paladin spells is based of magic level, and since paladins magic level is much higher than archers they will deal tons of dmg with spells too, so thats why we need a test server :p

Tomb of the Fallen Bride

00DtK.png

Just a tease, more tomorrow.

Sincerely,
E7 Team​

Back