• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

E7 Project

Hmm i don't get this, i thought it was just a mapping project but now its half a server with all these scripts! :eek:

Good luck anyway and nice stuff so far :)

Hmm i don't get this, i thought it was just a mapping project but now its half a server with all these scripts! :eek:

Good luck anyway and nice stuff so far :)

We never said we weren't going to add scripts. It will be an actual server eventually.

Just a little sneak peak of what I'm doing atm, this is not serious mapping btw, this is only for GM's and testing.

llK5.png

I see you've put the most of equipment in order. I can see the system in it, but I also don't really understand.

I've been kinda afk this weekend. Playing Skyrim and Sleeping mostly xD

But I will be back on track tomorrow mates :)!!

Don't like it :/ Seems like you just did it real quick, didn't take your time whatsoever.

Don't like it :/ Seems like you just did it real quick, didn't take your time whatsoever.

Well, obviously because it's just a swamp bit? >_<, nothing fancy. There has to be parts of the map that isnt a quest area or hunting place.

It is not bad, it's simple and clean...
I've been there ingame and it's awesome, believe me

Best of luck with this project! Get's me pumped just seeing the top creative mappers on one project.. very godly potential <3

Passing through the nomad routes
HlSCv.png

Please bare in mind that this isn't complete yet!

Back