• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

E7 Project

Current Map Statistics
"E7"
Tile data:
Total number of tiles: 277350
Number of pathable tiles: 95946
Number of unpathable tiles: 181404
Percent walkable tiles: 34.59%
Detailed tiles: 76883
Percent detailed tiles: 27.72%

143olmo.png

this is just a preview of the minimap, changes will definitely occur!

Cool! And a lot of work to do yet, keep up the good work and you have a perfect map.

In my opinion you should have continents with more cities, not just two. That makes it better for the pvp, more space to run or try to escape. 2 cities is so boring

With the powerful team they have there idea is nice.. run with one continent then future updates another and another new continent.. it's not like they don't got the manpower! All I know is I'm playing this server when it drops! no matter if it's 2 weeks.. 2 months 2 years!! I've been here since 2008 and never have I been more excited! :D

In my opinion you should have continents with more cities, not just two. That makes it better for the pvp, more space to run or try to escape. 2 cities is so boring

As soon as the server is online is probably when we would stay developing a new continent or perhaps a week or two before the server is online.

The mini-map looks great. :thumbup:

Once it's finished, if you guys need project funds, I'll be happy to take a copy off your hands! :ninja:

As soon as the server is online is probably when we would stay developing a new continent or perhaps a week or two before the server is online.

Great but try to make a hole continent with more than 4 cities if is possible, with the team abilities I am sure you can make something incredible. Big continents are the best Rpgs.

I'm sure Two cities would be enough for a main continent. Though we'll definitely be working on more cities in future, they aren't a priority.

Am i the only one who thinks this looks similar to the UK .. oO

Aight, back on track! Had a pretty rough weekend, but I will bump this as soon as I get home again :thumbup:

The project looks awesome but could be working a lill faster? :p
This is really the most fast developing project I´ve ever seen :p.
ehm, so u say that a project with 7 mappers is devoloping fast? they make maximum 1 update/day lol? ya fast develop ftw!

We work as fast as we want to. Sometimes we map slow, sometimes fast. Doesn't matter :)

Back