• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

E7 Project

I wonder how that awesome light effect at the waterfalls works.

I don't understand how a thread with some of the most talented mappers gets a 4-star rating. I love all the pieces without exception. :D

Off-topic: I think nobody rep++ anymore since the "like" system was implemented. :blink: I'll start spreading some like in the old times. :p

Creature stories. (Was bored)

Bjhua.png

GdkMd.png

Z5diD.png

Wonder where this leads...?
afAeB.png

Sincerely,
E7 Team​

Spotted some grammatical errors, should think about fixing.

GdkMd.png

*A strange creature, not An strange creature.

Z5diD.png

* strange creature, not an strange creature. Also, it should be the *Mighty Lich King, not might lich king.

Was also going to point that out @Tibia Rox, The way you used that sentence, it should be "Mighty" instead of "Might"
xD

Nice piece though

Mistake with the "Might"...
Was also a mistake with the "An"...

Anyways, more tomorrow... Probably.

@Neon; nice work bruh the atmosphere of this area looks intense, and yea it should say "mighty".

I'm going to do some work on E7 when I'm home. :p

It's funny because I speak latin and the bonebeast apparently is a 'wild animal beast'

In the mutated rat one agressive is aggressive.

If I was to come across that in-game I would totally not give a fuck if it was very small grammatical error's the game-play would keep me focused on other things :)

nice :) is there anyway to join? or is this just for epic 7? D: i'm really epic too.. but a bit inactive :I

I don't know yet, some of the team members are very much afk, and I will have a talk to them.

Looked nice, I would like to see more activity from rest of the team. :p

I like the story, I already can imagine myself walking in such place. Looks great with the mapping.

Back