• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[ EDIT : SOLVED ]Trouble with sha1 passwords

ahg7

Reaction score
I just made my first OTserver using mySQL database (xampp), and modern AAC, and a VPS server ( the works haha ). I can make accounts and characters on my webpage, however the passwords do not work when I try to login to tibia (I use sha1 encryption) the passwords do not work, and I have to add them manually in the database. I already have sha1 in config.lua so that Isn't the problem (I've triple checked it) . Someone pleeaseee help me I've looked all over for a solution. Thanks in advanced :).

P.S. If you're interested in playing the server feel free to join, our map is custom, although it uses yalahar as a main city ( Yes, I do not like to play the Tibia RL Map )

EDIT : Solved (read page 3 to see how )

Last edited:
if you mean the sql database (OtLand) then yes, I can access it perfectly, and even make changes to it, but I still have the same problem

I just made my first OTserver using mySQL database (xampp), and modern AAC,

You have installed ModernACC, right?

If you have, you should be able to access it using a website, most likely: http://localhost/modernACC or wherever you placed the ModernACC files (Because you DID place them in a folder, and thus a website directory).

This modern acc is an account management interface, we're asking you to log in on this account management interface to verify if you're somehow double-hashing your passwords or in any other way getting a messed up sha1 hash.

logintut.png

I get this error when typing localhost/modernAAC in my ie :
Object not found!
The requested URL was not found on this server. If you entered the URL manually please check your spelling and try again.

If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.

Error 404
localhost
7/2/2010 3:01:06 AM
Apache/2.2.14 (Win32) DAV/2 mod_ssl/2.2.14 OpenSSL/0.9.8l mod_autoindex_color PHP/5.3.1 mod_apreq2-20090110/2.7.1 mod_perl/2.0.4 Perl/v5.10.1

Although if I type in the ip in my IE just like any player would I dont encounter any problems.

I FINALLY DID IT ! :D it turns out there was a problem with my version of tfs 0.4 and I found out by accident while fixing another bug, all I had to do was download another version of tfs 0.4 form the boards, set sha1 in config.lua as usual and then just transfer all my data :D thanks for all your great help. I'll upload it to otservlist today after my mapper finishes polishing up the map ! I'll post my IP when It's finally ready in case you're interested in joining. Again thanks for all your great help.

then what about when everything is workin, how do i change a password to a account? i used 1 then hash it and lget something hashed i copy pasted over the password box in sql but NOT WORKING

how can i change the actual password once i got it hashed?

Back