• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Edit..

nurlan

Reaction score
Hello Guys, I have noob problem, please if u know how can solve this help me :)
Using: Lastest version of TFS 1.0
1)i wanna know how can make travels for free (City to City)
2)can i make my server 10.37 to 10.41 ? its possible?
3) how can make respawn 4x-5x (example in the room have one dragon, after it there will 5x dragon)
4) how can set serversave ?
5) how can edit spells to high damage ?
sorry for bad english ;0
@Ninja
@Limos

Last edited:
1. You can edit the boat npc script in data/npc
2. Yes, just use a server for client version 10.41
http://otland.net/threads/the-forgotten-server-1-0.223775/
3. What exactly do you mean?
4. data/globalevents/globalevents.xml
5. data/spells
In spells.xml you can find the name and words of the spell if you don't know the name and/or folder of the Lua script of the spell.
Then in the spell script you can just make the numbers higher to give it more damage.

Thanks for answer bro.. you are king
2) this means 10.37 -10.41 (10.37, 10.38,10.39, 10.40, 10.41) can join my server..
3) means.. in darashia dragon lair have 20x dragon after we make spawn 2x there have 40x dragon
@Limos

I remember seeing it before in config.lua for #2.. Although I don't see it any longer.
It allowed for simple spawn adjusting serverwide. normal spawns = 1 if you put it to 20 for example it would make every monster spawn x20.
This might be what he is looking for, however I'm not entirely sure if it's still available.

Back