• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Editing the database manually

raver1234

Reaction score
So I got the TFS sources from github and compiled them, and noticed there is no longer an account manager. I went to my database to add a test account so that I could log into the game but it doesn't seem to work.
I went through the insert option and created an account, id 1, name 123 pass 123 and everything else null. Then I created a character, name Character group id 2, account id 1 (I assume this is the link with the account) everything else default.
Some images:
hzd6Dld2A9gMu65uwNjv79AST2eY05UZOvzoi6GcNUoit1uYfT4W23gHQ40Ts19ZMoL_c9Vcv-FoHDMO_EYxRiAlsL0lkFvrTwAYGCnksKQFygmRUGton4hD8w

This is the account, and now the character:
yzQn-2pMRjYJp9TALtMtMYizHsxPnNGv25doADHTVq2M_yMTGcyetbVE6oaFByJzWqsWSXAfLFDdxcEOWPm_Q_8f8X9ykoDVmQ17NJfL3TN8rHMjiWx5nsLyIQ

So I assume there is something very weird going on because I get wrong account name or password error on Tibia, which means it's not some error because of default values or anything.
I wanted to know if there is something I'm doing wrong or if there's some other way to add accounts/players to my database without having to go after some website. Maybe make the account manager again?

Fantastic, got online! Thank you!
About that string, is it a hash code or something? I might want to create more accounts this way it'd be good to know how to do it. Is there a formula?

Back