• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Electro style

Thread was misleading. I was expecting some pro Electric Slide dancing. For shame.

soo there is someone here that know how to dance shuffle? tecktonick,jumpstyle..... that have videos or something i would like if there someone that can beat me xd

BROO YOUR FUCKING SICKK, BRO COME TO TORONTO AND WE CAN RUN DA DANCE FLOOR. YOU DO YOUR THING AND I GLOW STICK, BRO WE WILL KILL ITTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!

---Alexsand

BROO YOUR FUCKING SICKK, BRO COME TO TORONTO AND WE CAN RUN DA DANCE FLOOR. YOU DO YOUR THING AND I GLOW STICK, BRO WE WILL KILL ITTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!

---Alexsand

I WILL WIPE THE FLOOR WITH YOU LORD ALEXSAND but all i need is a bucket of water ure head and some soap :D i prefer Lysol othher than shitty pamaolive

---Alexsand

hahahahaha yeah ill try xd i will own evryone who try to dance some tecktonik :D

Back