• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Element's RealOTS stuff

Element

think big
Reaction score
Considering RealOTS doesn't have an official forum I figured this would be the most logical place to post it. I'm gonna use this thread to upload some of the stuff I put together for the RealOTS client, as I used to do on the old cip.nu RealOTS forums.

RealOTS Tool

Currently just a simple experience checker which displays your character info such as level, experience, and experience until next level. Also has an experience per hour calculator which can be turned off and on.

Preview

qstisi.jpg

Download RealOTS Tool here

To be added:
  • Custom light control (color/size)
  • Time till level
  • 'x' monsters until level
  • Whatever you request!

RealOTS custom PIC file
The first thing is a custom PIC file for the RealOTS client. Although I did make the one that the client is using now, I have to admit I got a little sick of it :p

Preview

bdqgoz.jpg

Download PIC here

More stuff will be added in future. Let me know if you have any ideas for tools/sprites/pic concepts. Enjoy

Last edited:
I like the .pics, but I liked the ones you made here more. You don't happen to have those laying around too?

66ff2.png

I wish I did mate, sorry :( however that one shouldn't be too hard to recreate so I'll keep it in mind.

Na Woody unfortunately :( would probably get back into RealOTS if you and a few of the guys from the old crew were active. Pretty boring playing alone. I know you have an excuse :p

Some old players play though. Return, kimmy, deedoc, guziec, azulo, me and some more I guess

I never really spoke to those guys. It was mainly the original Hysterians.

P.S. Light hack was bugged. Fixed.

Back
Top Bottom