• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Feature Elfbot auto attack prevention

Nekiro

Legendary OT User
TFS Developer
Solutions
Reaction score
Last edited:
Hello, i think that it is not usefull, because this protect only before braindead elfbot user.
Your code simply checks when the target was selected.. if to much then block.

Simple workaround is it:
Code:
auto 100 isnotattacking attack target

ElfBot send packet to target so.. with that code in elfbot:
Code:
auto 100 attack target
You have to just check if player target own target.
in Lua i think better option, but 0.4:

Lua:
function onTarget(cid, target)
    if isPlayer(cid) and isPlayer(target) then
        if getCreatureTarget(cid) ~= 0 or exhaustion.get(cid, 87976564) then
            doPlayerSendCancel(cid, "[RE-ATACK] ~ Please stop using re-attack!")
            if getCreatureTarget(cid) ~= 0 then
                exhaustion.set(cid, 87976564, 2)
            end
            return false
        end
    end
    return true
end

you are sure, this method isn't efficient.
I believe the form you posted will not be efficient either. because players can use this htkeys:
Code:
auto 1 dontlist | if [$target.isonscreen == 1 && $tagertt == 0] {attack target | set $tagertt 1} | if [$target.isonscreen == 0] {set $tagertt 0} | if [$target.isonscreen && $target.name == 0] {attack target} | if [$target.isonscreen && $attacked.name == 0] {attack target | wait 500}

Last edited:
I posted anty braindead elfbot in lua, not 100% protection, i think that it is not possibile, without change packet in client and server side.

Your script is the same like this:
Code:
But, little longer.

isnotattacking - if you have target, elfbot do nothing. If you dont have target, elfbot select target one time.

Attack target - if you have target onscreen, attack.

So..

@Nekiro

Hi, I don't speak english, so i'm using google translator, i'll start using your source, and i was following up on git if a person to "/ confirm / master" a last change was made in june because that's the one you posted here, not there? how to always see the changes, now get confused, ehauheuahe, success!

@Nekiro u can help me put in an otx2?
He tried to make the script, but it doesn't work as expected. But this script really not functional.
He got mad at me because I told the truth that the script doesn't work as expected.

If you use this code the script will not block a elfbot attack, and players can use elfbot without problems
Code:

He tried to make the script, but it doesn't work as expected. But this script really not functional.
He got mad at me because I told the truth that the script doesn't work as expected.

If you use this code the script will not block a elfbot attack, and players can use elfbot without problems
Code:
Your comment is redundant here, if they want to install it even if it is just to test if works or not, then dont force them to stop. I'm not mad at you, I'm mad that I decided to try and waste my time on you.

Your comment is redundant here, if they want to install it even if it is just to test if works or not, then dont force them to stop. I'm not mad at you, I'm mad that I decided to try and waste my time on you.
that go ahead and do their own tests.

Back