• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Elfbot hotkey!

hejhej

Reaction score
Is there anyway to make a hotkey thats copy the last words the npc says?

Cuz im playing on a highexp server and the npc gives out random things to say to rebirth,

Prolly posted this wrong but if any admin could move it to the right id be very thankfull!

auto 100 if [$lastmsg.sender == 'NPC_NAME'] npcsay $cutstr.'$lastmsg.content'.55.3

I create that...
Code:
auto 1000 if [$lastmsg.sender == 'Name of NPC'] npcsay $lastmsg.content
You can reply same message of npc with this hotkey

Here you can find all variable and conditions (my forum)
All Variables
Hotkeys/Shortcuts - all action & conditions.

PD: Please help me with that, I'm new scripts of servers...
http://otland.net/f16/rush-event-173115/

- - - Updated - - -

Always is different? I think its a finite codes if you talk to npc to comprove it I can create a easy hotkey

Shuld´t this be able to delete [(space)?] <Those
Think it shuld work

add more time...
Code:
auto [COLOR="#FF0000"]2000[/COLOR] if [$lastmsg.sender == 'NPC_NAME'] npcsay $cutstr.'$lastmsg.content'.55.3

can you make a script that will reconnect
i mean auto disconnect and auto connect ?

- - - Updated - - -

GUYS ITS DONE THIS SCRIPT WORKS BUT JUST IF THE CAPTCHA LETTERS ARE 4 letters :D hope its possible to make it for 1 2 3 4 5 :D

can you make a script that will reconnect
i mean auto disconnect and auto connect ?

- - - Updated - - -

GUYS ITS DONE THIS SCRIPT WORKS BUT JUST IF THE CAPTCHA LETTERS ARE 4 letters :D hope its possible to make it for 1 2 3 4 5 :D

No it is not possible.

But how do i remove the question mark (?) if i do auto 1000 if [$lastmsg.sender == 'Rebirth Npc'] npcsay $lastmsg.content this scrip?
Or maybe like copy the text between :,? because there between is the captcha

Last edited:
If you want help with that PM me and get Teamviewer.
I gotta test abit, but I got an idea which might work.

What about this, 21:58 Rebirth Npc: Please type this captcha to be able to make rebirth: KLEUO ?
is it possible to cut Rebirth Npc: Please type this captcha to be able to make rebirth:
+ the last ?

Code:
auto 100 if [$lastmsg.sender == 'Rebirth Npc' && $lastmsg.isnpc == 1 && $lastmsg.content ? 'captcha']  {set $string $token.'$lastmsg.content'.11 | set $position [$lastmsg.content ? '?' - 57] | set $string $cutstr.'$string'.2.$position | npcsay $string}

Back