• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Elfbot hotkey!

hejhej

Reaction score
Is there anyway to make a hotkey thats copy the last words the npc says?

Cuz im playing on a highexp server and the npc gives out random things to say to rebirth,

Prolly posted this wrong but if any admin could move it to the right id be very thankfull!

In that case the sender is probably your own character: $lastmsg.sender == 'Own Name' && $lastmsg.isnpc == 0

Dunno how the message looks.

Bez tytułu - Kopia.jpg

This Captcha code is only above player nick. Its dont writed on any chat (Default,Server Log etc.). If you wrong rewrite the code NPC finish conversation.

Well, if i understood it correctly:

You (by some reason) need to "rebirth" automatically, and for that you need to bypass a Captcha System. The Captcha System simple "pop ups" an action message (like the orange "Aaah" messages of potions) with the captcha.

Ok.

In the image sent by Elfisyn i noticed that the message is: "Captcha : <code>" (correct me otherwise)
So you just need to get the <code> and tell that to the NPC.

How do you do this with elfbot?

Simple:

Wait untill you get the captcha message: if [$lastmsg.content ? 'Captcha' && $lastmsg.isaction] {}
Then just say the captcha to the npc: npcsay $token.'$lastmsg.content'.3
Then you will think: alright, just add an auto 1000, 1000 to ensure we dont get muted and its done!

But here is the sad part:
Elfbots "in-game message recognition system" does not works 100%. It misses a lot of in-game messages, specially if your ping is high (100+)...
A possible solution would be set elfbot to check as fast as possible, auto 1, to increase the possibility that elfbot "reads" that message (note that this will NOT make any difference if you have a high ping).
Said that i can NOT guarantee that this hotkey will work 100% times, because i don't know your connection and neither the server's connection.

Ok, enough talking. Here is the hotkey:

auto 1 listas 'Captcha Bypass' | if [$lastmsg.content ? 'Captcha' && $lastmsg.isaction] {npcsay $token.'$lastmsg.content'.3 | wait 1000}
//remember that auto 1 will make elfbot checks 1000 times per second.
// wait 1000 is the easiest way to ensure you dont get muted

Ah, and i'm assuming that you've managed everything else like reaching the npc and opening the conversation and etc. This hotkey you only checks (1000 per second) if you get an action message (explained above) that contains the word "Captcha" and then it will say the third element of that message (the captcha) to the npc.

If you wanna know what $token do:
$token.'text'.n will return the nth token (word/element) of a string. A token is either a word that ends with a space, or the inside of a singlequote/doublequote. If you omit to specify n, then the returned string will simply be the first token of 'text'. If 'text' is '12 "34 56" 78', n=1 will return: 12, n=2 will return: 34 56, and n=3 will return: 78

Last edited:
Can someone please give me push max hotkey, and auto equip ring of healing if not equipped. Also is there a way to paralayze target when leader sd's in the aimbot? Like instead of sd combo, it'd be paralyze with his sd, plus the other people using aimbots sd. If not is there a hotkey for this? Rep++ for anypne who comments.

21:23 [ FASTEST FINGER ] The first player to type "!fastest :Z:G:B:D_O:D:X:V:p_H:U:X:W:p" without the colons:)) including the underscores(_) wins a prize! .////////////I need scrpit make me do it and it says in red color {can anyone help me?}

Back