• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

EliteOTs.net banned without reason.

EliteOTs

Banned User
Reaction score
As title, my server got banished for no reason, it says spoofing data info..
ye right... if it auto, make sure it's not THAT sensetive, if it were manual.. wtf, did you even login to check?

Eigther case, unban it.

This is gonna suck because Xinn is inactive.

"If you need to contact me as soon as possible, use the following form: Open Tibia Server - Contact (it is the fastest way to message me and get an answer!) "

It's probably because you had a bunch of level 1's online at the time of the scheduled wave search.

What is the server-ip/domain once again?

Neither eliteots.net nor your server's IP are banned on otservlist.org - Open Tibia Server

I removed the server, because it always show 0 online, and I was going to add it again (make it reload players online) and it showed me "blabla banished blabla spoofing"..

But what's up with otservlist? it always says none is online in my server...
Right now it shows this: (Above is ofc otservlist, the one below is from another site with same ip/port information)
63625045.jpg

Back