• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

EliteOTs project, Full retro 7.72 original tibia server, [Process completed]

What you think about it?

• Total voters
Don't insult my intelligence, take side's if you wish
But lt8 i'm out
ON topic: good luck with the project- all hating aside i hope it go's well

Count on me!

Finally a server that suits us non-pg oldschool players! We'll be able to use premium (yeah we could on other servers too but it was not worth buying it since we/me only play like an hour a day. It wasn't worth spending 3-4 euros a month).

Also there is a good, or atleast what i've heard, bot-detection system. Great to keep botters out of the server, which gives normal players a fair chance!

I repeat my previous-previous post, eager as shit to start playing!

Best wishes on project Elite, make it the best!

Haha yeah, I think nowadays its almost impossible to find bots that old or active keys so it'll be legit forsure. The premium is a mega plus along with no donations, because if I was gonna be stuck only facc I might as well use my money and play real tibs then.

Haha yeah, I think nowadays its almost impossible to find bots that old or active keys so it'll be legit forsure. The premium is a mega plus along with no donations, because if I was gonna be stuck only facc I might as well use my money and play real tibs then.

69319722.jpg

Nottinghster
Thanks mate =)

It's fake, just decoration ^^.

Why so sure? I'm pretty sure many a familiar that the sword can be removed from the stone.. wait how now again?
No idea.. I think I'll eat a donut instead

I'm going to be REALLY cruel now.

98754176.jpg

56586458.jpg

A legend it is.. but do it exist? maybe, maybe not.. who knows? you know? maybe I know, but maybe I don't, or maybe the answer is too much to handle, or maybe I want donut.

Back