• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

EliteOTs project, Full retro 7.72 original tibia server, [Process completed]

What you think about it?

• Total voters
nvm this, didn't read 'melee', my eyes read 'attack' ^^

Last edited:
Dude... read.... READ... Jesus seriously..

Code:
*Monsters that's trying to flee no longer use melee at all.

No monster have ever used melee while they're "escaping"
Melee = Everything but magic.
Flee/Escape = They are trying to avoid you because of low health.

Lol, you obviously didn't play back then since dragons did.

Lol, you obviously didn't play back then since dragons did.
I played a lot earlier than when 7.72 came along and monsters haven't attacked back on running for shitloads of years.
Did you play RealOTs? that was 7.70, and there were no creatures fighting back with melee on flee-mode there, there was not.
Anyone that is oldschool, can approve that monsters did not fight back with melee, however you can't. and I doubt you did play oldschool, or you're just waaay to used to play bugged. but either case I'm the one that got my sources, and I'm making my server based on those sources, so stop telling I'm being wrong, unless you have a source to prove me wrong. Oke?
Thank you :)

@Ond, we all make mistakes, no harm done, we're cool :)

I remember back when it was such an adrenaline rush when you were always minding your own business in venore's amazons camps and every so often those wasps would come at the worst of times, like at the moment you were out of supplies or low health. So you would just watch your guy die slowly little by little from the poison, hoping that the little green drop icon on the right would vanish in time to live. Happiest moment in tibia when I lived with just a couple hp, then theres other times when you were guaranteed screwed from being attacked by a scorpion with the same situation. Good times...

@ the dragon thing
I for sure remember that dragons didnt attack melee when they were escaping but as for the Gfb, wave and fire, from what I remember is seeing the dragon run and if he got a good enough distance he would quickly look back at you and wave or Gfb.

Last edited:
@Mohzus, yeah, being a noob in Tibia is way funnier than being level 200, it brings more feelings that make the game amazing.
But sadly a lot of people have forgotten this, and think Tibia is meant to be lvl 300+ or it's boring, I say opsit.
I completely agree with the wasp thing, it pisses you off, make you scared or w.e, but that recall a feeling, making you bound with the game even more, make you a lot happy when you advance in a skill, loot an item, or got a house.

I hope people will realize it's the low levels that have the most fun, when they enter EliteOTs :)

And right now I got this weird thing, I don't want to be lvl 100+ doing drags make massive profit, Right now I just want to walk out from Thais temple with level 8, pick up a wand and head down for orcs :p
That's my wish right now xD

You say that now but after 10 minutes you will be bored the fuck. Don't know how anyone can bare exping in this game ^^
You don't know that because you have used too much time botting around, maybe?
Bored after 10 minutes? what make you say that? I played CSTibia with massive lagg for 3 days, like 10 turns per day and each turn around 20 minutes (the time it takes before the proxy wear out)
And CSTibia is wow.. so slow exp..

Aww, right when school begins.
Ya, but look at the bright side, you can train/mana sit while doing home work and shit.
And for the server it's better start there, when everyone have got home from their vacations =)

Haha or like way back when you didnt have log in waiting or like that line up when trying to log in because the server was full. You always had to enter in your acc/pass over and over and over again, hoping you'll log on as a free account.

Haha i saw your website logo screen from old RealOts with my brother and friends guziec, alus, notrous, kadus~. What was your name there EliteOTs?

I haven't play RealOTs since Dennis decided to make double exp weeks, I think this is around 2009.
seriously I have no idea which name I used there, I never use same name on new games, so it could be anything between Slapping Mc Slapper to Exitron.
I think my mage was named Morton, not completely sure.
Had few bitch fights with RnH but also helped them a few times xD

The last couple of days, and the coming 2 weeks are dedicated to Test and look through the server and fix if there's something that need to be fixed.

You are certainly pushing through this quite quickly. If you're using a highly customized Avesta (which I think you are), take another look through the core files before hosting.
I hope you're doing everything properly and not missing something, I'd hate to see a reset within three to four weeks of its opening. Other than that, good luck...don't rush!

Last edited:
Back