• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

EliteOTs project, Full retro 7.72 original tibia server, [Process completed]

What you think about it?

• Total voters
You are certainly pushing through this quite quickly.

I hope you're doing everything properly and not missing something, I'd hate to see a reset within three to four weeks of its opening.

Trust me.. I got full control over this. The server is online right now.. I'm testing everything =)
I'm more or less playing in my private test server, testing everything that you could possible do while advancing from 1 and up =)
I'm also making sure there's no abuse bugs anywhere, pz bugs or anything that could be abused. so my testing is far more detailed than saying "hi buy bye" to a npc =)
Right now it's like being online in the old realots =P

Trust me.. I got full control over this. The server is online right now.. I'm testing everything =)
I'm more or less playing in my private test server, testing everything that you could possible do while advancing from 1 and up =)
I'm also making sure there's no abuse bugs anywhere, pz bugs or anything that could be abused. so my testing is far more detailed than saying "hi buy bye" to a npc =)
Right now it's like being online in the old realots =P

Sounds promising! Should let other testers help you as well! *wink wink, nudge nudge* haha

If you think different then say so =)
I don't mind people's opinion just share them, nail me up the wall and put the facts down my throat and smile "here you go sweet heart".

I was just curious on your thoughts concerning pallys and the dreadful picking up spears haha

edit: I think i just realized this was updated before 7.7? :eek:

Last edited:
I was just curious on your thoughts concerning pallys and the dreadful picking up spears haha

edit: I think i just realized this was updated before 7.7? :eek:

spear pickup didn't came until 7.8-8.0 somewhere.
At 7.72 spears fell on ground, and could broke at some % of chance.

@Topic, Sorry I've been quiet, My latest updates are for security of the game and make sure I can keep the rules up at all costs.
I've been working on some detection system about bots. and I can't say exactly what or how. I don't want people to try to find holes through the security.
Also I've been away during the weekend for some partying but I'm back now and will keep working on the server.
If I'm working on something I think the community may know (anything else than how I will fight cheaters and other douches) I will add it to my check list and let you know =)

Good to be back :)

I know bankers came in 7.8 but I find that pretty useful actually. you will to eventually.
What if you die and need to get back fast to get corpse, but you're in wrong city because you forgotten to change home town, and ofc all your money are in another depot..
At that point, you will learn to love the possibility to withdraw cash in any city so you wont have to waste time in emergencies.
what will we players start with? lv. money ? and if players start in rookgard, will there be a spike sword? :)

I thought you could skip rookgaard or do rookgaard, that you had the choice

Havoc, gtfo, you're just like every other troll here
You didn't get the job, big deal, just go apply for something else.
Jeez
GL with the project :3
8 days 20 hours and 42 minutes left ;o

@Havoc, I'm seriously soo happy you mistook the facts I gave, and started to flame like that.
Because no fucking chance I let a gm like you into my server! seriously.

Now get lost, Thanks.

Updated main post.
Added this:
*Network failure protection
(If the server get heavy DDosed or loses internet connection for another reason you will not lose anything from a death, neither blessings)

Which means that if something goes wrong, by servers fail or by attack, you wont lose anything during this time.

Last edited by a moderator:
For topic, From tonight, The Gamemasters Znote and Lauri will be able to access the game.
For the public, The launch date is the same, no changes, everything is working very well and I don't see anything that would delay the launch :)
7 days ,10 hours and 30 minutes to go =)

For topic, From tonight, The Gamemasters Znote and Lauri will be able to access the game.
For the public, The launch date is the same, no changes, everything is working very well and I don't see anything that would delay the launch :)
7 days ,10 hours and 30 minutes to go =)

Hope everything goes smoothly! Can't wait to play, me and luffy have a plan! Also wanting to meet you all including staff in-game forsure.

Same goes with me, eager to play :)
Mohuz and/or Luffy, keep in touch if ever in need of runes exept SDs!
In-game: Nillas

And of course, I'll start as druid!

I'll keep in touch for you to summon me monks :p Ah yes sir!

Count on me!

Finally a server that suits us non-pg oldschool players! We'll be able to use premium (yeah we could on other servers too but it was not worth buying it since we/me only play like an hour a day. It wasn't worth spending 3-4 euros a month).

Also there is a good, or atleast what i've heard, bot-detection system. Great to keep botters out of the server, which gives normal players a fair chance!

I repeat my previous-previous post, eager as shit to start playing!

Best wishes on project Elite, make it the best!

Last edited by a moderator:
@Havoc, stop being offtopic, you're not smarter than anyone here.

Back