• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Elosia RPG (8.53+)

Xoren

Elosia Rpg
Reaction score
Hello!

How many well done custom maps is there in the world of Open-Tibia? By my own thoughts and information - almost noone. All the great projects went down. The one I was waiting for a long time was TLL. Mapped by MmB and a few others. But there is almost no great projects developing as I speak. A guy like me with some spare time likes to play on serious custom map. So I was thinking... Instead of searching for a custom map - I'll create one instead!
I whould like to call this project "Elosia". It's a going to be a 100% homemade server from the scratch. We're going to use the latest bug-free TFS when the project is done. The project is going to take some months, but it will be a fun trip. The map will be created by some professional mappers including me. The map will be well planned and creative. We're going to create a map which gives you the RPG feeling we want to give you. It's a promise from my heart. You will get an RPG feeling. With the mappers creativity and the touch of detail we can create a perfect map.

Rates:
Exp: 7x
Loot: 1x
Skill: Unknown
Magic: Unknown

Positions:
Mappers: [0/3]
Scripters: [0/2]
Web Designer: [0/1]
Hosters: [0/1]

Are you interested?
Fill in the application below.

Application Template
My name is:
I live in:
Open-Tibia Experience:
I am specialized at:
My msn is:

Please write a serious application. Need some tips? Check this out.

My msn is the following:

Last edited:
Back