• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Elves VS. Orcs

What do you think?

• Awesome, I like it!

Votes: 61 50.0%
  • Its Good!

Votes: 20 16.4%
  • Not bad, can be better! (GIVE IDEAS!)

Votes: 10 8.2%
  • Bad, dont like it!

Votes: 31 25.4%

• Total voters
Maybe the orc can get promotion wich gives him another outfit?
Orc leader or warlord berserker ? Dunno there are much orcs :p

And for the saman maybe orc rider
But a simple sprite edit with a staff
Since orc shaman is a bit druid like if i am right
And druids are good in nature and creatures :p

I wont edit any sprites :p
and yeah, Im thinking of quests and missions to give orcs new outfit :)

Make the standard Orc outfit set include: Orc, Orc spearman, Orc shaman.

Then allow people to unlock other outfits by advancing in the ranking system.
10 frags = rank: Orc Warrior. Reward: orc warrior outfit + Plate Armor
30 frags = rank: Orc Rider. Reward: permission to ride war wolves(orc) and gnarlhounds(spearman) which you do by visiting the orc stable
50 frags = rank: Orc Berserker. Reward: orc berserker outfit + Headchopper
100 frags = rank: Orc Leader. Reward: orc leader outfit + Warrior Helmet
200 frags = rank: Orc Warlord. Reward: orc warlord outfit

If you want you can also create some sort of quest that requires you to kill another Orc Leader to become one yourself.

Well, When u chose Orc, you will automatically get orc outfit, I wont make it so ur able to change ur outfit into orc shaman outfit! wtf
lol! when u chose orc shaman ull get orc shaman outfit etc...

but im thinking u could unlock the outfits as u said, some with frags, some with quests, some with missions etc..

Would it be better in RL tibia if druids weren't allowed to have Hunter, Knight, Warrior etc. outfit? Let people choose the outfit they like. There is no reason why not. Why do you have these limits stuck in your brain?

Cuz I want something that doesnt exist in tibia maybe?

Well its kinda hard if you dont make custom sprites since there is just 1 orc outfit for mages

Btw maybe a idea, in my ot i have 1 orc boss with plaguesmith looktype since they are both greenish maybe you could use that too like orc smiths or some kind of orc godd i dont know

yeah, ill look into it thanks
ill try to use everything possible to make it cool :p
give ur ideas!

Im using custom edited vocation :p
I edited everything so it works as it should be for each vocation :p

I will add new outfits when doing x quest/mission, or killing x elves/orcs etc...

ah how about this for an idea, make pets, but, specific pets, such as, orcs can get this and this and this pet or something like that :p just build off my idea xd

I can add this idea, like catching x monster with x item, u get x% to fail and x% to success, and u can summon it from his bottle and get him back or so, I already got that script.
Ill look into it, Thanks :D

It is a war and rpg at same time
You will be in a town with only elves if u chosed elf, and u will be in a town with only orcs if u chosed orc.
You start as a human to chose ur vocation.
We made a war system, where every 4~h the war arena will open, elves will fight vs orcs to x amount of points
The winner team will receive a hunting zone where it will be opened for 3h~ where u can hunt there, they give better exp than normal, and faster respawn a big hunting ground.
We will use normal tibia spells and maybe add some customs spells for better levels, u will be able to level normal, elf can't attack an elf, same for orcs.
We won't add more races until we reach a lot of players and see that people got bored of those vocation and we need more, and I will add 1. But that if we really reached a big amount of active players!
This ot will hopefully be online and it won't die, the mapping progress is kinda going slow, so I will use some pieces of real map, and other released maps, the scripting is going well, and we are done of many things, more cool things will be added, I will update the main thread with the features soon!

personally the best part of Tibia PvP for me is being able to ally with whoever I want, and kill whoever I want. since this lacks exactly that, i seriously doubt it'll be successful

Custom client is almost done, SOUND WORKS, now the OT have sounds to make it cooler :)

Big thank for MOCK (MTB) for helping me setting it up correctly.

Dudeee your best i swear i never seen person like you. You ownssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss hail amiroslo rescpektaaaaaa

Back