• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Elves VS. Orcs

What do you think?

• Awesome, I like it!

Votes: 61 50.0%
  • Its Good!

Votes: 20 16.4%
  • Not bad, can be better! (GIVE IDEAS!)

Votes: 10 8.2%
  • Bad, dont like it!

Votes: 31 25.4%

• Total voters
What is currently missing from this project?

Mostly mapping, blacklist and naxtie r working on the towns, I'm working on scripting and a lil mapping. I need ideas for quests, what people would like to see etc.

when it comes to healing he is a priest
zhu3.jpg

zhu2.jpg

zhu4.jpg

zhu1.jpg

zhu6.jpg

zhu5.jpg

Pictures aint showing!

Maybe you can feature something like race wars. I will explain: you and your friends talk to npc, you join a group and with other (npc or monsters) raid an orc camp or a city.

We got something like
Every x hours an event opens, a way for orcs and a way for elves. Elves joins the elves team, and Orcs joins the orcs team. a war begings between those 2 teams. for x time until x point. when winning a spawn will open for the winner team in x pos for x time where u can level faster and find some unique things there!

and there is a 1vs1 event, where a orc can fight with an elf!

Im going to make a place where u elves can fight with elves without losing any items or levels, since its races who teams up, but its just for fun. Same for Orcs tho :p

Added a simple script, that allow you to send messages to players who are offline. They will receive message after login.
How it works?
/msg Amiroslo, Hey, its me, how are you?"

All credits goes to Gandhi

Added a new PVP System for PVP Lovers!
This will works on same races!
How does it work?
if the player sets his mode to PVP and if other players have the same mode as his (PVP) then they can attack each other.
But if the other players didnt set the mode to PVP then it isnt possible to attack them or attack.
Simply its like setting ur pvp mod on and off!

Last edited:
bump
Ideas? Dont like something?
Post it here please!

Yeah when the fuck is server on and all can play and i hope the DDOS and that shit dont come and no crash!

Nononono
We guarantee you it will be 24/7
0 lagg
Hosted on Dedi
Not even the website is going down!

Ye've already done this, so dont worry ;)

So if i have like 30 off my friends you thing we can take down your website server?

Maybe website, but it will get up in some minutes
Server? No way
Some people already tried :p
They took down the website, but then security went up. They tried again they failed :p
So I will say, Good Luck

xD good luck on your server if you want something i can map for you just say but not to big :)

Guys!
Dont leave this thread without a comment!

Back